►►► Want to buy water purifier with low maintanenece filter. :-|

kool

Cyborg Agent
Hi guys,

I was using Eureka Forbes Aquaguard i-Nova since 2005 and now it has stopped working and service guys are asking for Rs.2600 for replacement of its kit etc. But now i've decided to buy a new water purifier for my home. :) So guys suggest me and good water purifier. In PATNA there is no chlorine in water & also not hard water like i felt in DELHI/NOIDA so i don't think i need any costly water purifier. But still you guys will suggest better :)

I want low maintenance (i.e: cheap filter/cartridges) water purifier with good support/servicing. :)

Budget: Rs.6000-7000
No. of member in family: 5
Brand: Any

Any idea about this ?
KENT ULTRA Water Purifier . Buy Best KENT ULTRA Water Purifier at Lowest Price Online

somebody help me.

clickclick

Journeyman
I am myself using the i-nova model since 2005, thats the year it was launched in :p Its working perfectly fine. We get it serviced every 3 months and change the carbon and candle once a year. The yearly service with the candle and carbon costs 900 here in Mumbai.

Kent looks good but dont know about the service by the company. You can also have a look at this model Eureka Forbes Aquasure Aquaflow DX Water Purifier.

Top Bottom