►►►► Nexus 7 (2012) vs Dell Venue 7 (2014) [Price: Rs.11k]

sherdil

New to this forum
Bhai ab aisa mat bol... it took 3month for me to decide to buy this N7 instead of iball,mmx,xolo, swipe. This is the only TAB which has less negative point. At this price i was getting MTV SLASH 4 with 3G inbuilt, quad,1gb ram but still i preferred Nexus.

by d i m not hardcore gamer, my needs are pdf eBooks like NCERT books, and watching movies. Thats it ! I hope N7 will fulfill my requirement. :)

I'm too confused between Nexus 7 2012 and Dell Venue 7. So which one did you get? I hope you have Dell so i know your experience with it and make a better choice :p

NCERTs?? UPSC aspirant? I'm going to do the same, e-books and movies/games :D

OP
kool

kool

Cyborg Agent
I'm too confused between Nexus 7 2012 and Dell Venue 7. So which one did you get? I hope you have Dell so i know your experience with it and make a better choice :p

NCERTs?? UPSC aspirant? I'm going to do the same, e-books and movies/games :D

I bought Nexus7 32GB and using its net via Mobile HOTSPOT. :)

OP
kool

kool

Cyborg Agent
Using N7's net? Do you mean you are tethering "from" the Nexus 7? Which is not 3G capable? How exactly?

I mean i m using net access on N7 by connecting my XOLO HOTSPOT. So i use net on N7 occasionally.

ashusood331

Broken In
Although the Google Nexus 7 stands with more price range as compare to the Dell Venue 7 Tablet but if before buying someone consider using the tablet technology then it is more fun & engaging as compare to the Nexus 7 so I would suggest buying Dell Venue 7 tab. You can study its review at Dell Venue 7 Upgrade to Android

Top Bottom