I need help in buying 2tb 7200 rpm hard disk with 3 yrs warranty which I wld use for movies games n music. I'm planning to take a ssd 120 gb for os. Please suggest some nice internal hard disK n price is 5 to 6k
I just bought an ultrabook- Lenovo U410. This ultrabook comes with an SSD and an HDD in RAID-0 configuration. SSD 24GB in size and is used for cache purpose by Intel Rapid Storage software which makes eveything from Booting to starting programs (like Chrome) very fast. Now I want to use linux on...
I wan to build a new and want you help to do so :
1. CPU : Intel core i3
2. MotherBoard : Compatible with i3 (intel motherboard)
3: SSD : SSD around 240 GB
4: Graphic Card : ZOTAC NVIDIA GeForce GTX650 1GB 1 GB GDDR5 Graphics Card
Thanks in advance for your help.
Setting up a SSD
I got myself a 128GB SSD Vertex 4.
I have Win 7 installed in my PC on a 1TB HDD.
I want to wipe the HDD clean and am doing a back up (copying my stuff) as we speak.
I wish to install the OS on the SSD - Win 8.
I want to know how to go about it. I cannot do a upgrade...
Presently I have 1TB HDD in my PC running Win 7. I will be doing a clean install of Win 8 in a weeks time. I was thinking if I should buy an SSD to speed up my system.
I use very few programs. In fact I play only one game on my system called Dota 2. Apart from that it is only light browsing...
I am looking for a 60GB SATA III 6 Gbps HDD. Confused between these:
OCZ 60GB AGILITY 3 SSD | eBay
Corsair 60GB Force Series 3 60 GB SATA III Internal Solid State Drive SSD | eBay
Please suggest which one should I buy.
How good a deal is Sapphire 7870 2GB GHz Edition for 16500?? Also, I got a price of 5500 for my old HD5850 which will celebrate its 3rd birthday on 24th Dec 2012. is this a fair enough deal??
The other attractive price I was happy to shell out today was using some FK coupons, I got the corsair...
I am a college student and an average gamer .
Primary usage of laptop is entertainment and gaming.
budget is 65k.
need a value for money laptop.
Not much concerned about design or looks.
Must have good hardware config(Processor,RAM,GPU).
would prefer FHD screen,backlit keyboard,good...
I have never used an SSD but am planning to get one now.
Is it really worth to throw in a 120GB (cant afford higher capacity ones) to my setup of i5 2500K and GPU 660??
Does it improve my gaming experience if i use it to instal the games apart from my win8 load time??
Plz Help me to buying new Ultra book
But i want to fulfill some condition
1)3rd gen i7
2)graphic card minimum 1GB
3)minimum ram 8-4 GB
4)minimum 32 GB SSD and also include in Hard drive not only SSD
5)screen size is 14"
Plz help me............
1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans:Games only like FPS,RPG,Strategy.
2. What is your overall...
I wish to buy a Ultrabook, but I need some to choose the right one.
1. Can anyone explain about the performance difference in having an SSD cache (along with classical HDD ) and one with SSD replacing HDD ( with no classical HDD ) (I know that this is to boast the performance but how...
1. *Model number and details: Seagate Momentus XT 500GB 7200RPM
2. *Date of purchase: 30-Oct-2012
3. Reason for sale: Need some money.
4. Warranty details: 11 months
5. *Expected Price: Rs 7000 + Rs 150 DTDC or Aramex. Free shipping in kerala.
6. *Location of Seller: Kottayam, Kerala
In my search for 3rd gen processor power laptops I have observed that most manufacturers provide a lower clocked CPU (3rd Gen Ci5 3317, 1.8 - 2.5 Ghz) with a HDD mix of SATA and SSD or a higher clocked CPU (3rd Gen Ci5 3210, 2.5-3.1 Ghz) with normal SATA. Which config is better in...