PC Game Deals

gameranand

Living to Play
Amazon USA has good deal for Titanfall 2 and Mass Effect Andromeda in case anyone is interested. They give you code which you can activate on your origin client.

Amazon USA has good deal for Titanfall 2 and Mass Effect Andromeda in case anyone is interested. They give you code which you can activate on your origin client.
Titanfall 2 is a curious case in India for some reason. It sells for $10 in US during sales but costs INR 1000 in India (if I'm correct).

gameranand

Living to Play
Titanfall 2 is a curious case in India for some reason. It sells for $10 in US during sales but costs INR 1000 in India (if I'm correct).
Yes. That is why I am pointing out Amazon US. There you can buy Titan fall 2 for $4.99 and Mass Effect Andromeda for $9.99. Considering the fact that both games are dead and no DLC planned for them. It's a really good deal because current DLCs are nothing but some guns and cosmetics which are useless IMO. I bought both and activated them in my account without any VPN or any other jugad.

Randy_Marsh

Youngling
Yes. That is why I am pointing out Amazon US. There you can buy Titan fall 2 for $4.99 and Mass Effect Andromeda for $9.99. Considering the fact that both games are dead and no DLC planned for them. It's a really good deal because current DLCs are nothing but some guns and cosmetics which are useless IMO. I bought both and activated them in my account without any VPN or any other jugad.

Once bought from amazon US, how do you get the key? Do they send it directly on your personal email ID?

Top Bottom