Piyush

Lanaya
Wow... this website db is good

Here is mine: White Fang · Steam Calculator · Steam Database

Clocked 1996 hours just in DOTA 2 :D

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Well how should I put it.....
The last International tournament's ( The International 3) total prize pool was $2,874,381 USD.
And there are more than 100 tournaments going on each year around the globe.

So.... yea :)

dont know what Alliance is doing with their money :D, IG was here last month in Indonesia, pawned a group of locals, heard ferrai got a 19 in the finals ... :lol:

gameranand

Living to Play
WTF ?? I clocked more than 63 hrs already on this game and that is not counting when I was playing in my village. Fck I need to take a break or I'll be spoiled for sure. :D :p

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Ermmm.. Are those clan names or am i missing out on something??

Alliance is the first team who got the cup right away in their first appearance in the "Internationals" 2013, correct me if am wrong. Invictus Gaming's Dota 2 squad became the champion and won the $1,000,000 prize at The International 2012 defeating Natus Vincere in four games in a best out of five series in the final. The battles were fabled.

Ferrari is a DOTA2 player in IG who plays mid-solo. ( middle lane of the map,solo) With the enormous skills, and battle tactics , Ferrari is one of the feared entities in mid-lane, named in the same league with Mushi, S4 and DENDI, legendary players ever to cross the river between Radiant and Dire with unrivaled talent.

Piyush

Lanaya
Alliance is the first team who got the cup right away in their first appearance in the "Internationals" 2013, correct me if am wrong. Invictus Gaming's Dota 2 squad became the champion and won the $1,000,000 prize at The International 2012 defeating Natus Vincere in four games in a best out of five series in the final. The battles were fabled.

Ferrari is a DOTA2 player in IG who plays mid-solo. ( middle lane of the map,solo) With the enormous skills, and battle tactics , Ferrari is one of the feared entities in mid-lane, named in the same league with Mushi, S4 and DENDI, legendary players ever to cross the river between Radiant and Dire with unrivaled talent.
You should do part time dota tourneys commentary since you have an energetic and strong vocabulary :D

PS: No kidding, Im serious

anirbandd

Conversation Architect

Wow!! Any YouTube links showing their most famous matches??

Top Bottom