Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

flyingcow

Shibe
Please refrain from posting the game screenshots here. This unnecessarily increases the page size. There is a separate thread to share the screenshots, please use that only for sharing the Screenshots of any games. :)
Also if possible then please edit your post and move those screenshots to the appropriate thread.
done..
ohh i like minecraft .... but you seem like a noob .
yes ive just started...after a verrrryyy long time..you play it?

TheSloth

The Slowest One
I don't game much other than FIFA13. But recently I played most wanted 2005 and in world loop, was able to achieve 5:54:18. Quite happy to do that cause no one in my (college)department could do that.

Flash

Lost in speed
Completed Tomb raider 2013. I didn't like games with female protagonists as they portray them as a sexy heroine with BIG THINGS , and ofcourse fighting villains. But this game is so different.

A survivor is born.. Looking to the sequel soon.

tkin

Back to school!!
Completed Tomb raider 2013. I didn't like games with female protagonists as they portray them as a sexy heroine with BIG THINGS , and ofcourse fighting villains. But this game is so different.

A survivor is born.. Looking to the sequel soon.
I finished it a few days back, good game but severely lacks in the puzzle department, TR Anniversary had waay better puzzles, I miss those puzzles here.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
I finished it a few days back, good game but severely lacks in the puzzle department, TR Anniversary had waay better puzzles, I miss those puzzles here.

Seriously. .. The old TRs and Uncharted have set some serious standards.

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
Completed arkham origins next is mafia 2,completed 3 games gta4 far cry 3 and ao and i had installed ac 4 with gta 4 still havent completed it too long journeys gets me bored and my ship always get wrecked too hard for me..

Top Bottom