Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
How far did you play?? And why idiotic??

And most of the shooters nowadays dont have quick save.

Some control issues (the space key doesn't perform as intended quite a number of times, also the functions of shift & space keys have been swapped from what is norm), lack of AA, squad is more PITA than being anything helpful, decisions doesn't matter to the linear storyline etc. Pretty mediocre shooter I would say and the story simply doesn't immerse me enough.

And the absence of quick save is always a game breaker for me, never have much patience for most of the shooters to play the same situation again and again.

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Unlocked AMR Z93 (Zastava M93 Black Arrow) by collecting 20 relics in Far Cry3. This gun is incredibly powerful, bullet damage literally throws off enemies to certain death when it hits em. No escape wherever it hits. Lacks stealth ( which doesn't bother me :D )

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Unlocked AMR Z93 (Zastava M93 Black Arrow) by collecting 20 relics in Far Cry3. This gun is incredibly powerful, bullet damage literally throws off enemies to certain death when it hits em. No escape wherever it hits. Lacks stealth ( which doesn't bother me :D )

you are using it wrong. stand in the middle of the road and shoot at approaching vehicles (like rambo) ;)

the space key doesn't perform as intended quite a number of times

you jump infront of a barricade instead of taking cover dying within seconds because of the games error. absolutely frustrating.

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
you are using it wrong. stand in the middle of the road and shoot at approaching vehicles (like rambo) ;)

exactly what i did when approaching an outpost, often it happens that when sneaking to an outpost i am intercepted by a patrol car with mounted gun somewhere down the road , and i have to waste bullets, may be a syringe in the encounter. When i have this gun, i just need to aim carefully when the car ramming towards me and i fire a well placed shot in the engine and it starts flaming. By the time the car stops and the red necks get off to kill me, car explodes and kills all of em, giving me multikill combo xp :D :D

My favorite method of clearing enemy outposts in Far Cry 3 is to snipe them from a distance. I used to sit and analyze enemy movement patterns for a couple of minutes and then kill them all with headshots without arising any suspicion. Glorious days :)

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
My favorite method of clearing enemy outposts in Far Cry 3 is to snipe them from a distance. I used to sit and analyze enemy movement patterns for a couple of minutes and then kill them all with headshots without arising any suspicion. Glorious days :)

I did that in FC2. It was so great, the memories of FC2 is clearer than FC3's. African environ was great.

flyingcow

Shibe
started terraria...sucks, quit playing..
i will stick to good ol minecraft..btw does anyone play minecraft??
also am at the end of mark of the ninja..damn awesoem game.., i will be doing another playthorugh without killing no one..thanx for recommending @flash @anirbandd

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Playing splinter cell blacklist on perfectionist. Its so good!! Love the variety of approach styles the devs have given. Enjoying every moment!!

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Downloading FC3 now from Steam, thanks to you. :)

You passed the sanity test :D :D you're most welcome, now again, its time for you to do the....

*i1334.photobucket.com/albums/w643/sam_738844/farcry32014-01-2923-07-17-10_zps2cdeaefe.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom