Within 1 day of launch Firefox 4 Has Already Eclipsed IE9 and Opera 11

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
ICICI bank website works perfectly for me even in Chrome and Firefox. I use Private tab/windows for accessing banking sites.
Have used IETab add-on in the past in Chrome, and it did worked for sometime. After that, it started to crash. Never used IETab since.

nims11

BIOS Terminator
its not that one browser is awesome and another is crap. it depends on the user. a casual internet user might prefer chrome for its clean looks and simple interface. on the other hand, a heavy internet user or a power user would like to use firefox for its powerful addons and features.

but anyways IE sucks... the selfcare portal of bsnl(east) will only open on IE, what a shame!!

tkin

Back to school!!
its not that one browser is awesome and another is crap. it depends on the user. a casual internet user might prefer chrome for its clean looks and simple interface. on the other hand, a heavy internet user or a power user would like to use firefox for its powerful addons and features.

but anyways IE sucks... the selfcare portal of bsnl(east) will only open on IE, what a shame!!
I always open it with opera(all versions), to do this just open the page in opera,, it gives a warning or error, right click on the page and select 'Edit Site Preferences,' in network tab, select Identify as Internet Explorer, and clear all cookies(menu-Setting-Delete private data)too and open the page, and it will work, if doesn't then select option 'Mask as internet explorer'

Same can be done with FF and other browsers.

*i53.tinypic.com/34i5qae.jpg

tkin

Back to school!!
How to do it in FF i m not getting option "Edit Site Preferences" on right click?
Maybe its not there? Google a bit, one more reason I use opera, if the functionality is not there you maybe able to get a plugin for FF.

Top Bottom