Will this game run on this configuration?

DKant

In the zone
Yes it should. The card is a pretty decent one too, so u shouldn't face ne problems. Methinx u can play it comfortably @ medium settings.

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
Hmm I wonder if Far Cry will run on my comp?

AMD 64 3000+ (939 pin)
MSI RS 480 MoBo
1 GB DDR 3200 RAM
7200 rpm SATA HDD

I know Doom3 runs, HL2 runs, what other games you guys suggest I try? At least until I buy a PCIe GFX card :D

Raaabo

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!
Far Cry will peacefully run on ur config, Raaabo. Try
out "The Chronicles of R.I.D.D.I.C.K, escape from buthcher bay"....the BETA version of F.E.A.R (awesum graphics..recently at E3 2005 got an award for the best games at E3) ... try NFSUG2, Colin Mcrae rally 05..yaar..thrs lotsa beautiful games outta thr...

Dipen01

Youngling
hey guys...

I am not here to ask that this/that game will run on my PC...am in question which games will run on my PC... :twisted: :twisted:

Config:
PIII 1Ghz
64 SD RAM 133Mhz
Win XP SP2

Any games... u guys are sure that will work...

Note :- :D :D Pls dont include : Mario,Prince,Wolf,Lionking,Alladin :D :D

Cheers..
Dipen

bharathbala2003

why need title?
lol i think nfs1-5 should run mayb 5 wld have a few glitches..hmm try Quake II..moto racer 1 n 2..cricket 97,WC99,2000... MS Fligh Simulator 98.. MS age of empires (also age of kings.. age of conq not sure).. test driver 3..andretti racing.. GTA I,II,III... UT 2002..Manxtt superbikes.. Hexen II..Dukenukem 3D also try Manhattan Project.. hope this list is enuff :D

btw u dint say not to mention this game that will surely work in ya config :wink:
DAVE!!!

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
bharathbala2003 said:
UT 2002..
Hmmm.....Ut2002 :shock:
Now wonder when that came out :lol:
Anyways considering you meant UT2003 then i'm afraid it wont,by any miracle if it does work be assured that the Bots Will come out of the comp and Trash Dipen demanding a Serious Pc Upgrade :wink:

The ram is the Full Bottleneck for a major slowdown of any (Oh yes not including Mario,Prince,Wolf,Lionking,Alladin :wink:) Game that would like to play off decently.Dipen do also mention which Mobo you are using....Is it the Intel 810???

@Raboo....Yes Far Cry will definetly work on your config.I too reckon you try Chronicles Of Riddick:Escape from Butchers Bay,Along with Battlefield 2 and Brothers In Arms:Road to Hill 30. :D

Dipen01

Youngling
allwyndlima said:
bharathbala2003 said:
UT 2002..
Anyways considering you meant UT2003 then i'm afraid it wont,by any miracle if it does work be assured that the Bots Will come out of the comp and Trash Dipen demanding a Serious Pc Upgrade :wink:

The ram is the Full Bottleneck for a major slowdown of any (Oh yes not including Mario,Prince,Wolf,Lionking,Alladin :wink:) Game that would like to play off decently.Dipen do also mention which Mobo you are using....Is it the Intel 810???

Truly said Allwyn :p

:lol: :lol: well its intel 810e Whitney Coppermine model... well AOE conquerors is running fine...

the main thing of which am fed up is the booting time..!! u wont believe that it use to take 4-5 min to boot... that is too irritating. but just b4 a week my 40 GB HDD crashed i.e was nt detecting and making noise so got replaced by samsung (New one slim one :wink: )...

Now it take around 2-2.5 min to boot.i cannot use more than 3-4 applications else i have to wait like am watching a movie :?

Was considering a upgrade .. but didnt get permssion from dad..(he knows very well that if ill get a new PC then i wont study the lil bit of what am studying :roll: )

leave it cant help anymore? am enjoying my roomys PC AMD 2000+ 640 MB DDR..64MB graphics..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do any of you guys have idea of any good linux running on my config (mentioned in previous post)..

i wanna learn linux coz its in my syllabus in next sem. Once i installed Red Hat (dunno which version)...even it was soo slow that after clicking on the RED CAP on the task bar.. it would open after a min. so uninstalled...

anyways..as rightly said...

SAMAY SE PEHLE AUR BHAGYA SE JYADA KISIKO KUCH NAHI MILTA :D :D

hoping for a better one

Cheers...
Dipen

moshel

Padawan
Dipen01 said:
hey guys...

I am not here to ask that this/that game will run on my PC...am in question which games will run on my PC... :twisted: :twisted:

Config:
PIII 1Ghz
64 SD RAM 133Mhz
Win XP SP2

Cheers..
Dipen

I played max payne on a PIII 733 mhz. with 64 mb ram. so it should work in ur system too. the minus point is that i had to wait for about 20 minutes before the level got loaded.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
moshel said:
I played max payne on a PIII 733 mhz. with 64 mb ram. so it should work in ur system too. the minus point is that i had to wait for about 20 minutes before the level got loaded.

20 mins is too much. i played on nearly same config pIII 866 and 64 mb ram the loading time was 4-5 mins

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Yup! 20 mins is too much. I myself expirienced a maximum of 5-6 mins loading time on a similar rig. There must have been some bottleneck on the rig that you were playing. Or maybe higher resolutions and eye-candy.

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
YOu will not believe it =.I played HALF LIFE2 on p4 1.5
intel d845glly 256mb sd ram AND AND AND onboard graphics.and enjoyed it.

Delpiero

Journeyman
Dipen01 said:
hey guys...

Config:
PIII 1Ghz
64 SD RAM 133Mhz
Win XP SP2

Cheers..
Dipen

Ok i can tell you which games you can play . But add atleast a 64 MB stick.
FIFA 2005
Fifa 2004
Max payne 2 (needs 128 mb ram imo)
Ut 2003
Counter strike 2
Nfsu1
Moto gp2
Quake3

Delpiero

Journeyman
supersaiyan said:
can i run ut 2004 on the following config
p4 2.4 ghz prescott, 512 mb ram, asrock 845gv mobo, onboard grafix, win 98se.
The only problem here could be your onboard video. Everything except is fine. Give it a try it could work in low settings.

elumalai

Broken In
somebody pls tell what r the games that r playable in the july DVD in my Pc.

Configuration goes here:

Celeron 850MHz, 128 MBSD, 810 onboard graphics, poor.......

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

paul_007

Padawan
My configuration is:
P-4 2.36 GHz
128 mb ddr ram(266 mhz)
Intel 845 with onboard memory(no grafix card)

will these games run
Half life2
enter the matrix
POP : SOT

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
No chance for EtM and SoT.

As for HL2, if you get another 128Megs of RAM, then maybe the game wmight run at low settings and low resolutions...no gurantee though.

expertno.1

Technomancer
well can anyone give me a game ..play on 1.6 ghz...224 mb ram and 32 mb video memeory(shared from ram)

sis 650

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Sure...PoP:WW, Hitman Contracts, XIII, Half Life 2, NFS UG 1 & 2, Manhunt, Halo....that gonna keep you busy for sometime. Do remember to update your SiS 650 drivers from SiS website.

Top Bottom