Will this game run on this configuration?

kunwar

In the zone
i tried it

tarey_g said:
to bypass the hw t&l use 3danalyze
nothing happens
how can a software make a game work??????????????
i used it on about 8 games. :oops: :oops: :oops:
u DUDES r making us FOOLS

GameAddict said:
Hi,

Anybody tried Constantine on 845GL? Please let me know!

GA
WHAT IS "CONSTANTINE??????????????????????????????????

I CHECKED on intel website.
MP2 will work Smoothlyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
ya, hl2 and d3 will work but NOT smoothly.
i own 845.
Who ELSE can know BETTER than me?

ctrl_alt_del said:
PoP:WW will run doesnt means that the same config will be able to run PoP:SOT...atleast thats what has happened with me and many of my pals. WW runs fine but SoT wont go beyond the splash screen.
I think that it was abnormal due 2 NO support of PS 2.0.
MGS2 WILL not work

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
u DUDES r making us FOOLS
Think before you post....if you don't the advice of the people here, better not to ask for any.

WHAT IS "CONSTANTINE??????????????????????????????????
It's a movie starring Keanu Reeves and has a game by the same name.

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
First of all, use the Edit button to edit your post if yours happens to be the last post instead of posting 6 posts in a row. I have merged all of your posts into a single one for sake of clarity.

First of all, no one is attempting to "fool" you. Please refrain from such comments especially when someone is trying to help the others. As for 3DA, you have to understand that its not a one-stop solution for running games that require TnL support. While some games are flexibly coded, others explicitly require you to posess H/W TnL for them to work. I have personally seen PoP:SoT running on a GeForce 4 MX 440-SE at a friend's place. You have to learn to fiddle with the settings and tweak a lot before you can get it to run. Of course, it will throw up a thousand warnings and glitches before it runs, but it will eventually, if you know what you are doing. The best place to get your query answered is at the 3DA forums themselves.

As for "Constantine", its the game based on the Keanu Reeves/Rachel Weisz movie based on the DC Comic. Use GameSpot for more information on the game.

Max Payne 2 will indeed run on the 845GL as the others have pointed out, and the Intel Game Compatibility Support lists all games supported on a particular chipset, so that should be one of the things to check out before you buy the game, considering how costly the game is. The generally accepted notion is that the minimum system requirements are to be taken with a pinch of salt, while the game may run, it would be an awful experience actually trying to play it. While an older SiS chipset may run Max Payne 1, actually playing it is a nightmare.

LordZeus

Broken In
i had played pop sot on my old 845GL chipset n it worked perfectly fine.. All i did was tick the emulate pixel shader caps and HW Tnl caps options. pop sot worked fine... Its funny that pop sot require hw tnl AND pixel shader support to work whereas POP WW doesnt need either of these.

OP
GameAddict

GameAddict

In the zone
3DA Tips?

@LordZeus: Thanks for pointing out what to do in 3DA to make PoP:SoT run. Saved my time!

Can anybody point me to the 3 DA Forums? Googling is not helping! Would like to see if Constantine can be made to run.

Bye!

GA

vysakh

Padawan
config
P4 2.0GHz
845 GL mobo
onboard grafix
384 MB RAM

which games will work ?
driver 3
UT 2004
SIMS 2
Splinter cell (all)

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
Driver 3

Minimum
Operating System: Windows 98/2000/ME/XP
Processor: Pentium PIII 800 MHz Processor or AMD Athlon
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForceâ„¢ or ATI Radeonâ„¢ 7000 or higher
CD-ROM: 4X or Faster
RAM: 256 MB RAM

I dont see a problem it might work. So give it a go.

UT2004 will work in Software mode I think.

SIM2

If you have a T&L (info about what T&L is below) capable video card with at least 32 MB of video RAM (such as nvidia GeForce 2 or better or ATI Radeon 7000 or better) then you need at least:

* 800 MHz processor
* 256 MB RAM if Windows XP
* 128 MB RAM if Windows 98, Windows ME, or Windows 2000
* At least 3.5 gigs of free hard drive space

If you have a non-T&L capable video card (such as TNT2, Intel, or Rage for example) then you need at least:

* 2.0 GHz processor
* 256 MB RAM if Windows XP
* 128 MB RAM if Windows 98, Windows ME, or Windows 2000
* At least 3.5 gigs of free hard drive space

Recommened video cards (and the more video memory the better):

* ATI Radeon 9800 Pro
* Nvidia Geforce 4

Splinter Cell wont work..needs Pixel Shaders.

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Splinter Cell worked on my SiS 650 on-board. Just needed to update the drivers to make it work.

However Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow didn't go beyond the loading screen. Curiously, Chaos Theory did work, but it was terrible to look at.

kishan

Right off the assembly line
config
P4 2.0GHz
845 GL mobo
onboard grafix
384 MB RAM

which games will work ?
driver 3
UT 2004
SIMS 2
Splinter cell (all)

I have got almost the similar config except i have only 256mb ram.
Sims 2 will work
UT 2004 will work at lowest settings on small maps

abhinav

Journeyman
Well will these games run on my pc with the confugration as follows:
Celeron 2.0Ghz
256 MB RAM(will be 512 MB after 4 days Laughing )
Intel 845GV motherboard.

Out of these which one shud work on my PC(i m planning to buy these games and bought some of them but didnt tried may be)

1.Need for speed Underground 2 Arrow
2.Pro Evolution soccer 3 Arrow
3.Pro Evolution soccer 4
4.Fifa 2005 Arrow got it but CD not working so have to replace it
5.NBA 2005 Question
6.Cricket 2005(ea sports)
7.Driv3r Arrow
8.Hidden and dangrous 2 sabre squadron Question
9.GTA san andreas(not yet released Question but think this is fake since not relesed yet
10.Baseball 2005(EA SPORTS) Question
11.Brothers in Arms-Road to Hill 30 Arrow
12.Worms Forts -Under Siege Arrow
Also as now i am going to have 512mb RAM so........
13.Doom 3 Question :?:
14.Half Life 2 Question :?:
15.PRINCE OF PERSIA : WARRIOR WITHIN :?:
16.Rise Of Nations :?:
17. Somthing....Pacific assualt :?:
18.searching..............

:arrow: Arrow this sign indicates that i hav bought these games....till now
:?: Have got it on th shop but was not sure that will work so didnt bought it.

Also is there any other game that i can play.
need a list of new games?
then tell me more,anything! :arrow:

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
abhnav....if u do buy the game originals then thats like more than 10k man! might as well invest in a decent graphics card and then buy a smaller amnt of games. Ur gonna take forever to play 18 games ! :shock: think abt it.

abhinav

Journeyman
WELL AM I GOING TO BUY ORIGINAL GAMES WELL WHO SAID THAT so just give the detail buddy.
I m not going to buy the orginal one for all these titles.
lol

nix

hi

will farcry, half life 2, doom 3, Prince of persia WW or SOT work on the following configuration?

P3 866MHz, 256 MB RAM, Nvidia geforce 5200 PCI.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Re: hi

nix said:
will farcry, half life 2, doom 3, Prince of persia WW or SOT work on the following configuration?

P3 866MHz, 256 MB RAM, Nvidia geforce 5200 PCI.

Run :shock: :shock: The Games will choke.....no no no not choke.....but will Freeze to death on such config.The whole system config is the Bottleneck pal better upgrade it or it wont so you any good for the latest games.

nix

hi

Run Shocked Shocked The Games will choke.....no no no not choke.....but will Freeze to death on such config.The whole system config is the Bottleneck pal better upgrade it or it wont so you any good for the latest games.

:( :( :(

anyway, will NOLF2 run :wink: on this config
NOLF 2 or UT 2003?

godzi_85

In the zone
hmmm....
i got a few games.. like
PA, brother`s in arms road to hill 30, swat 4, project snowblind, stolen etc do`nt support geforce 4 mx440se.. so if oyu have this card then stay clear of the above games..

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
This thread has been made a sticky considering the amount of people who have similar questions. Please use this thread for all your X game on Y configuration needs, and do not encourage creating other threads for a similar purpose. If you find anyone doing it, please let the moderators of this forum know, and direct the poster to this thread. Thank you.

Top Bottom