The Witcher 3

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
How do you drink 3 decoctions? Is there a skill in the tree that allows you to do so. Anyways, i have made every decoction that i have found. Really useful ones are the nekker warrior, grave hag, and griffin decoction. The game is too easy on second hardest difficulty once you master the basics. Time to revv it up.
You can drink loads of potions when your toxicity limit is 250 and threshold 100%.

By default they are 100 and 75%.

Toxicity can be increased by acquired tolerance skill.

Threshold cn be increased to 100% by the very 1st skill. So even when you drink potions totaling to your full limit you won't lose hp. There is another skill that grants 1000 hp per decoction. And another skill that raises your mutagen effectiveness by 50%. Pairing this with greater mutagens you can get health boost of 5k and sign intensity upto 150% + :D

And game is too easy on hardest difficult too. Just max igni and watch things burn in seconds.

You can drink loads of potions when your toxicity limit is 250 and threshold 100%.

By default they are 100 and 75%.

Toxicity can be increased by acquired tolerance skill.

Threshold cn be increased to 100% by the very 1st skill. So even when you drink potions totaling to your full limit you won't lose hp. There is another skill that grants 1000 hp per decoction. And another skill that raises your mutagen effectiveness by 50%. Pairing this with greater mutagens you can get health boost of 5k and sign intensity upto 150% + :D

And game is too easy on hardest difficult too. Just max igni and watch things burn in seconds.

Thanks Witcher. :)

Nerevarine

Incarnate
no. It cant be. At least not in velen. Only available from some vendors in Skellige. By that time i'll have all greater runes with me. No point in crafting runes then, damn.

the pellar sells blank runestone recipe, well he sells every rune recipe..
to craft blank runestone u need black pearl dust, finding it in good quantities will give you constipation though

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
the pellar sells blank runestone recipe, well he sells every rune recipe..
to craft blank rune-stone u need black pearl dust, finding it in good quantities will give you constipation though

That must be after the 1.04 patch, which I just read in reddit, and that can be buggy, like in my case, he has all the rune-stones recipes including lesser rune-stones, which i already have from keira , now i need blank rune-stone, which in turn is another recipe. And now Peller is out :( he has no more recipes.

BTW i have almost 4-5 black perls already, from islands all over in velen, i had few more before I dismantled them to black-pearl dust.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Game has started BSODing for me in every launch. Anyone else with the same problem?

Other games are working splendid for me e.g StarCraft 2, metro redux etc. :/ tw3 was working fine until now...!

Alok

Adventurer
Game has started BSODing for me in every launch. Anyone else with the same problem?

Other games are working splendid for me e.g StarCraft 2, metro redux etc. :/ tw3 was working fine until now...!

Working fine for me . Check temperatures while running W3

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Working fine for me . Check temperatures while running W3
They are cool.

I can't even run the game. Forget playing for some time to get temps.

Game BSODs at the menu or even before that. :/ prolly some driver issue but I don't understand how the other games are working so well.

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Completed Griffin School Gear

*i1334.photobucket.com/albums/w643/sam_738844/witcher3_2015_06_16_00_46_54_803_zpsqew9ay9b.jpg

*i1334.photobucket.com/albums/w643/sam_738844/witcher3_2015_06_16_00_57_56_520_zpsiymuvoij.jpg

*i1334.photobucket.com/albums/w643/sam_738844/witcher3_2015_06_16_00_45_36_287_zpsza3zm5dy.jpg

Meanwhile...

ROACH!!

*i1334.photobucket.com/albums/w643/sam_738844/witcher3_2015_06_10_23_44_46_689_zpsyq8cpvwk.jpg

ROAAACH!! :-x

*i1334.photobucket.com/albums/w643/sam_738844/witcher3_2015_06_10_23_46_27_730_zps7lnugkwa.jpg

Top Bottom