The Witcher 2 and The Witcher: Enhanced Edition

Alok

Adventurer
Currently playing Witcher 2 on PC.
I'll see if update is available via torrent, so that i can resume it from any point.....:-D

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hey if you don't want it don't take it. I won't listen anything against CDProjekt. I am a fanboy. :D:p

Haha... :lol:

Seriously though CDProjekt deserves out whole-hearted respect and support. And please get your free backup guys once its live.

gameranand

Living to Play
Cdprojekt is one of the best. They remove all drm issues after 1 month from release, have given so many contents and all are free of cost. What more can you ask from a developer of AAA title.

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
Very excited about the Enhanced Edition on PC>

Hope they have made PC specific optimizations too like they did for X360, I want more FPS!

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Cdprojekt is one of the best. They remove all drm issues after 1 month from release, have given so many contents and all are free of cost. What more can you ask from a developer of AAA title.

Exactly Even the cd-key is useless.
I just hope they release a small update that will allow you to jump when you want (Yes,i am obsessed with jumping)

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't think Geralt looks good while jumping, he is such seriously looking. ;)

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
I don't think Geralt looks good while jumping, he is such seriously looking. ;)

What i mean his..The way he jumps is lame,not like the ones you see in game.His Jumping is a bit,like how we might jump.
I wish he could jump like Altair or other game characters :mrgreen:

Wow Skud Congrats!! You became a mod :D :D :D :D :D

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
What i mean his..The way he jumps is lame,not like the ones you see in game.His Jumping is a bit,like how we might jump.
I wish he could jump like Altair or other game characters :mrgreen:

Wow Skud Congrats!! You became a mod :D :D :D :D :D

Thanks. Regarding jumping, drop a demand to CDProjekt, given their history, they might listen. ;)

Top Bottom