The Witcher 2 and The Witcher: Enhanced Edition

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gearing up for Witcher 3???

The Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition Goes Gold, CD Projekt Says Something Big is Coming

“The game (Xbox 360 version of The Witcher 2: Enhanced Edition) will be released in over two weeks, but I think we will surprise players in the following weeks. On the 5th of April we will host a conference and announce something truly extraordinary – so be sure to watch our live stream at 5 p.m. GMT that day.” Said Marcin Iwiński, joint-CEO pf CD Projekt RED.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
It will be an announcement, so lets say " Witcher 3 ready to roll next year"...

How about that? ;)

gameranand

Living to Play
It will be an announcement, so lets say " Witcher 3 ready to roll next year"...

How about that? ;)

May be maybe not. :)
Actually CDprojekt haven't released many games. And time difference between them wasn't that small so too early to comment.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
2007 - 2010 (if I am not mistaken) - so 2013??? ;)

Question is whether it is something related to GOG, they are up to something big these days.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Lets keep our fingers crossed. May be some new adventures in Witcher 2, the enhanced edition already promises a lot.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition update is 10+GB. :shock:

Will be live on 11th with 95% content at thewitcher.com. Rest will be available on 17th via auto-update or from website.

Witcher Enhanced Edition coming to Mac via Steam. If you already own the PC version, the Mac version is free. ;)

Interactive Comic Book coming to Iphone and Ipad via App Store.

And get your free Witcher 2 backup from 17th April onwards:-

GOG.com

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition update is 10+GB. :shock:

Will be live on 11th with 95% content at thewitcher.com. Rest will be available on 17th via auto-update or from website.

Witcher Enhanced Edition coming to Mac via Steam. If you already own the PC version, the Mac version is free. ;)

Interactive Comic Book coming to Iphone and Ipad via App Store.

And get your free Witcher 2 backup from 17th April onwards:-

GOG.com
Dude you mean Enhanced edition Update is free of cost?

If witcher 3 does come.Hope we can jump when we want,Like in witcher 2,Geralt jumps like a girl :(.You can jump,only in some very few parts.That to a lame jump,Not the ones you find in games like leap of faith(From AC) :p.

will a 7770 or 7750 take witcher 2 nicelly at least on high/ultra.On 1280x800 or 1440x900.
With Motion blur off.And get at least 30+ fps.Right on my 5450 is sh1t with this game

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Free of cost, yeah. Apart from Broadband bill. ;) Regarding performance of 7700 cards, I think the res and settings you mention are playable.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Go to the official site and find by yourself. Extra content is there this much I can tell you. ;)

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
I dont know why do these people think that everyone has a connection of 2 mbps +.How can they download 10+gig of update crazyness.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Don't download, you already have the game. ;)

It's a free gift buddy, they are not charging anything from you for this. Just imagine the updated/extra content they are throwing away for free. They could have easily charged us for that (like Shogun 2, blood pack, clan packs etc. or other episodic contents).

Games are getting bigger and bigger these. There's little we can do about that.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Ah!! Ohk,I cant play the game properly still i get a good gfx card.Or i just see people vanishing in thin air :D.
Especially in this level Prelude to War: Aedirn.I can see the soldiers in the battle vanishing.Plus i cant find out what am i doing to,Its kinda buggy.

btw are you using the stock sword?cause i stilll have only that sword

axes2t2

I am a cat
Ah!! Ohk,I cant play the game properly still i get a good gfx card.Or i just see people vanishing in thin air :D.
Especially in this level Prelude to War: Aedirn.I can see the soldiers in the battle vanishing.Plus i cant find out what am i doing to,Its kinda buggy.

btw are you using the stock sword?cause i stilll have only that sword

That is how the game is :-?

Also,Geralt and Ves scene in enhanced edition.

That is all.

Top Bottom