The Witcher 2 and The Witcher: Enhanced Edition

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
10 gigs?! I don't think I'll be downloading this.... Never crossed 6GB mark... Any serious changes with Enhanced Ed?

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.....I downloaded overall 150 mb.
But the download keeps crashing or something(Many people are having this problem check witcher 2 forums).
I doubt ill download it :(

Use torrents then.

Can you Pm me the link of t*******ts? [Sorry no other choice]

10 gigs?! I don't think I'll be downloading this.... Never crossed 6GB mark... Any serious changes with Enhanced Ed?

Well check out the launch trailer
it gives you 4 hrs extra gameplay + fighting in a ice bombed boat(i love the trailer of that,too good details :twisted:

See this one
The Witcher 2 - Enhanced Edition - X360 - Letho: The return of the kingslayer - YouTube

See this is the problem appeared about 3-4 times...and the download starts again[Many people facing this]
*i39.tinypic.com/2wnzald.jpg

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Better wait for offline patch to be available at their website, if you are not in a hurry.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
4 hrs. of extra gameplay and a little enhanced graphics ain't worth 10GB for me. The graphics are awesome as they are.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Pre-loading is kind of cramped. When I start downloading, it goes on fine for a while, after couple of minutes it reports a network connection error, and when I retry the download, it starts to download from scratch.

sukesh1090

Adam young
ok guys save your bandwidth and time by not downloading this big s*** patch.i can't wait forever so i downloaded a t****t(sorry if i hurted someone;-))any how its free so, does it matter?
Ok to the point,my first impressions.
-graphics,sucks a big time has lost its all glory for which once it was known for even high detail can't match with the ultra low detail of original w2.some times character slide on the floor rather than walking.geralt look like a frog rather than wolf and our damn sexy triss have lost her all glory and looks like a s**t with her big eyes.i miss her:-(.
And do you know who is responsible for all of this?
'BIOWARE AURORA ENGINE'
Next combat system,if you are a person who liked the combat system in orignal w2 like me then you are waiting for a dissapointment.those people who complained about geralt's jumping congrats, in this niether he jumps nor he rolls.just drag his sword,stand and click at right time and he will swing it like a broom stick.the button which i used frequently in w2,yaa that big 'space' button pauses the game rather than rolling.duhh.though some people may like this combat but not me.i just want to ask a question to cdproject
''Does any one complained you about the combat system of original witcher 2?no,then why the heck you changed it?''
Now the story, no comments as of now as both starts at completely new places.so i don't know about story.
Over all if i rate 10/10 for original w2 then i will give this f***ng s*** 5/10.
Looks like 2012 is a bad year for gamers every developer is trying to figure out how to screw their nice set game.first it was mass effect and now this :mad:.

Last edited:
Top Bottom