The Whining/Complaint Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
The locking of the thread is weird. Seriously. Hitboxx the reason given by you is absurd to say the least.

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
Haha you can't do one thing without being judged and dissected from top to bottom. And some even PM'ed me those are the only threads they come to visit the forum and losing users is bad for forum business. Well, whatever, like I care.

Anyways, all those regional threads are re-opened and my posts have been deleted. I'm outta here.

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
I've already curbed my compulsive urge to visit this place now.
Thanx to the $h!tty admin, the gist is missing.

The forum is goin down... & i don't wanna see it that way... so.. I'm stayin out.

These ppl need to pull up their socks.. bring in OLD GOLD... or else.. thinkdigit becomes thinkdigOUT.... for good.

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
Nice to know that I am not the only member who is losing interest in the forum these days!

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
I've already curbed my compulsive urge to visit this place now.
Thanx to the $h!tty admin, the gist is missing.

The forum is goin down... & i don't wanna see it that way... so.. I'm stayin out.

These ppl need to pull up their socks.. bring in OLD GOLD... or else.. thinkdigit becomes thinkdigOUT.... for good.

Nice to know that I am not the only member who is losing interest in the forum these days!

Earlier I used to be a regular in the Q&A, Software Troubleshooting etc sections but now I've lost that desire. I only participate in a few seleected threads. The old charm isn't there any more, neither are a lot of the old members.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
The thing is that the forum is not active much.... we need new members who are willing to post actively and we need to get back the old ones.... many old members still post, but only in Chit-Chat :(.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well, I don't feel that the people in our community @ ThinkDigit forum are so m0r0nic that they'll promote regionalism here. :)

Its good that the thread is opened now. :)

Earlier I used to be a regular in the Q&A, Software Troubleshooting etc sections but now I've lost that desire. I only participate in a few seleected threads. The old charm isn't there any more, neither are a lot of the old members.
Exactly dude. Even I used to post like hell in QnA & Software Troubleshooting, but after some incidents a few months back, I myself stopped posting much in those sections and I also participate in a couple of selected threads.

The thing is that the forum is not active much.... we need new members who are willing to post actively and we need to get back the old ones.... many old members still post, but only in Chit-Chat :(.
The new members are generally n00bs too....
I mean...bumping a useless thread that is more than a year old for something like " Thanks man" ???!?!
And not to mention asking for BwT invites and posting in wrong sections.....:rolleyes:

Well, I don't feel that the people in our community @ ThinkDigit forum are so m0r0nic that they'll promote regionalism here. :)

Its good that the thread is opened now. :)

Exactly dude. Even I used to post like hell in QnA & Software Troubleshooting, but after some incidents a few months back, I myself stopped posting much in those sections and I also participate in a couple of selected threads.

I agree....the charm is lost....:(
But it is still a great place to hang out online :)

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
I've got a complaint: There are not enough smileys! Instead of providing us with the same smileys with different code, TDF admins should replace repeated smileys with smileys for things like rofl and a better smiley for lol.

Don't laugh people, this might seem a small complaint but at least the solution is plausible! Can some mod or admin do something about this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom