The Whining/Complaint Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
One thing is for sure.....Most of the people who posted in that thread were being very rude to our new member Jhaat Maharaj. They could have politely said that they don't agree and given justifications. But the way they behaved was very rude.

Jhaat Maharaj

Broken In
Thanks a lot Kalpik.you were really quick in taking care of the NFS thread. :) about this thread- *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=102340
take another look at the members who replied in OPPOSITION of a justified reason.
i did a favor to mods/admins ^^.
the reason why this forum has lost its QUALITY is explained there by the senior members.

Last edited:

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
Here is the answer to your post. Which for whatever reasons I didn't want to post.
A kind request to the active mods of Gamerz forum. Please don't entertain any game review, discussion threads of UNRELEASED games or where members discuss or troubleshoot PIRATED games.
Why are there reviews , opinions and discussions of Software , Hardware , World Events that has not happened on this forum. then for the same reason game reviews will be discussed. In no way are you in any capacity to prove anyone here is using Pirated software. Unless they mention so in the thread. Even if so theres a little report button you could have used.
Since most of the gamers here are from India, let them discuss about released games, but when they start discussing about 'cracker/rip version' of games, pls lock the thread with appropriate warning to involved member.
And what about the people who do not live in India. Are they free to speak about other games which are available in countries which aren't here? This is the Internet People don't limit themselves by geographical boundaries. If you find a post discussing cracks or rips be free to report the thread. However, asking to restrict the forum to products that are only available in the Indian market would probably invalidate 75% of the threads of this forum.
I'm a casual gamer, reading the threads here just makes wonder 'am i at ThinkDigit forum or some warez forum'. Long time ago, this Gamerz forum was THE cleanest & fun place to hangout.
Although my opinions about the users of this forum vary I still think the Magazine is pretty good. Obviously you haven't seen a warez forum or don't know what you are comparing this forum to. As a casual gamer you are entitled to the same benefits that EVERY other user in this forum is granted. You reported a thread , the mod did do the needful and yet you went and posted a thread suggesting that every other gamer here is a pirate. If you ask me , you had it coming.

Anyway , out of curiosity do you buy Skoar?

Jhaat Maharaj

Broken In
Nobody is getting the point.
by the way, the attitude of most people here(in that thread, the members who have bashed me for no reason) too low to comment on. Their attitude is what's degrading Digit's quality.
T159, please read this *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=996056&postcount=20

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
by the way, the attitude of most people here(in that thread, the members who have bashed me for no reason) too low to comment on. Their attitude is what's degrading Digit's quality.
T159, please read this *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=996056&postcount=20

Yup, everyone who posted there is dumb. You are the only perfectionist out there. We (including me,sam9s,Kl@w-24, etc) are dumb and dont even know how to spell. Our attitude is disgusting and our minds=sh1t. Happy ?

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob

This non-issue is becoming ridiculous now. :|

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
^^^^Include me into the mad list!:D:twisted:

And this still doesn't solve my smiley problem!:mad:
@NucleusKore:In no way whatsoever are some 3rd party (possibly adware) smiley programs even equal to the integrated smileys of the digit forum. We need integration of more smileys! Come on people! We want rofl:lol:! Are mods reading this?

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
Yes, we mods are reading this, but unfortunalety its not in our hands to add smileys. Only the admins can do that :)

Regarding the NFS issue, any further posts on it, will be deleted without warning. If someone has a genuine concern about it, please feel free to PM me.

Why has the title changed from:
Digit Forum-Powered by Vbulletin
to:
Digit Online Technology Discussion Forum?
The first was was more simplistic :|

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
wow i started a thread "recommend a gfx card" and someone deleted it.Can i ask you guys why?Looks like some overgrown kids got the power here.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom