The Official Xiaomi Discussion Thread

OP
sandynator

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
Just want to check what MI India claims now ...

OUT OF STOCK in ___ Minutes/Hours

BTW had logged in & booked at 2.08 pm

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
It's quite easy, read the instructions and follow them and you are good to go, couple of romsare there cyanogenmod is one then there is mokee, and parandroid
And reverting back to stock rom is also quite easy

OP
sandynator

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
It's quite easy, read the instructions and follow them and you are good to go, couple of romsare there cyanogenmod is one then there is mokee, and parandroid
And reverting back to stock rom is also quite easy

Thanks bro..

Actually will wait for short while & see if I can grab Nokia Lumia 625 around 7000 - 7500 INR from amazon

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
Redmi 1S Original Android Development - XDA Forums
Check this forum or the subforums you can find couple of rom

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
It seems no one interested in Redmi 1s anymore after all those negative publicity.....

I had registered for it & just logged in & clicked buy now @ 2.08pm & I got it in my cart... :D:-D:mrgreen:
[/B]
i think people who wanted to order it, ordered it on the big billion day sale, thats why not much rush for it now.

setanjan123

In the zone
QUOTE=Rain_moris;2173166]Too sucks on redmi 1s[/QUOTE]
You are the first guy to say that. Everyone is praising the mokee Rom. I dunno what you mean by unoptimized since miui isn't the most optimized thing out there.

Rain_moris

Broken In
QUOTE=Rain_moris;2173166]Too sucks on redmi 1s
You are the first guy to say that. Everyone is praising the mokee Rom. I dunno what you mean by unoptimized since miui isn't the most optimized thing out there.[/QUOTE]
I used it too I had some terrible problems with battery backup

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
what a joke, today my brother got two redmi 1s and i also got one in my cart, ordered at 2.05 pm,

it seems people have started ignoring the Flash sell, good, this way it will be available openly

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
China is into Snapdragon801 war
IUNI U3 Will Be Available For Purchase In China Starting October 29th, No More Pre-Orders | Androidheadlines.com

OP
sandynator

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
Yesterday I just logged in at 2.08 pm to see the status of redmi 1s & just click on buy now to see what happens & I got it.
Already got around 8 redmi's for my near & dear ones but now I'm promoting huawei Honor Holly to them so kept it lying in my cart.

Got a mail today morning from Flipkart to complete the order till 12 noon.

Gollum

Collector
Yesterday I just logged in at 2.08 pm to see the status of redmi 1s & just click on buy now to see what happens & I got it.
Already got around 8 redmi's for my near & dear ones but now I'm promoting huawei Honor Holly to them so kept it lying in my cart.

Got a mail today morning from Flipkart to make till 12 noon.

Can you respond to the PM mate.

Top Bottom