The Official Xiaomi Discussion Thread

ajayritik

Technomancer
With my recently received Redmi1s are there anythings that I need to install which can make it easier to use for someone who is not so techy? It's for my mom.

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
[MENTION=29208]ajayritik[/MENTION] you can install any app that you can install in android phone, I didn't get it when you said why you don't have apps like in other android phones, what apps are you talking about??
There is most of Google apps and then apps of Xiaomi miui

ajayritik

Technomancer
[MENTION=29208]ajayritik[/MENTION] you can install any app that you can install in android phone, I didn't get it when you said why you don't have apps like in other android phones, what apps are you talking about??
There is most of Google apps and then apps of Xiaomi miui

Maps application I couldn't find.

OP
sandynator

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
It seems no one interested in Redmi 1s anymore after all those negative publicity.....

I had registered for it & just logged in & clicked buy now @ 2.08pm & I got it in my cart... :D:-D:mrgreen:

- - - Updated - - -

Has anyone registered for today's sale?
My friend wanted to get this on EMI and I forgot to register

You can have it but do think of Huawei Honor Holly @7000

OP
sandynator

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
Ram optimization is better in v45 update but overall experience seems a bit laggy compared to earlier firmwares.
Contact list opening or recent call list opening then delayed keyboard etc.... Heating is there but then my Lumia 520 too would heats up on par.

I did not do the factory reset after the update. Will that help??

For me nothing really to complain about @6k but getting bored of Android OS now. Had been using Windows phone till last month.

setanjan123

In the zone
Ram optimization is better in v45 update but overall experience seems a bit laggy compared to earlier firmwares.
Contact list opening or recent call list opening then delayed keyboard etc.... Heating is there but then my Lumia 520 too would heats up on par.

I did not do the factory reset after the update. Will that help??

For me nothing really to complain about @6k but getting bored of Android OS now. Had been using Windows phone till last month.
Use cyanogen mod