The Official Xiaomi Discussion Thread

Gollum

Collector
Make it quick but.... as I will be away from desktop soon & finalising order through mobile is pain for me..

Don't worry, I will place the order myself, you don't need to worry as I will use my own card and address.
I ordered one yesterday with Aditya's (doge avatar) account for a friend of mine. He has already received the phone.

OP
sandynator

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
Don't worry, I will place the order myself, you don't need to worry as I will use my own card and address.
I ordered one yesterday with Aditya's (doge avatar) account for a friend of mine. He has already received the phone.

Ok shared the details

- - - Updated - - -

STILL REDMI UP FOR GRAB........

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Redmi 1S is still in my cart also.
If anyone want, I can ship to them too. :p

Also there's a thread for this too:
*www.digit.in/forum/mobiles-tablets/188062-any-one-needs-redmi-1s-no-extra-charge.html

Gollum

Collector
Redmi 1S is still in my cart also.
If anyone want, I can ship to them too. :p

Also there's a thread for this too:
*www.digit.in/forum/mobiles-tablets/188062-any-one-needs-redmi-1s-no-extra-charge.html

Looks like the hype died.
If Only I had the moar money in my CC

OP
sandynator

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
Abhi toh mai half price me le sakta hun
NOw I can buy it at half price only :( :)

Get it if you want....
Still showing in my cart @ 12.43 pm while the dead line was 12 noon.

I guess almost half the stock must be lying in ppl's cart

So it official Redmi has lost its charm now, thanks to negative publicity by media.

amjath

Human Spambot
One more question, my colleague checked xiaomi website and found redmi 1s as wcdma+gsm. So I cannot use gsm on both sim slots? Both sim support 3g?

baiju

Ambassador of Buzz
One more question, my colleague checked xiaomi website and found redmi 1s as wcdma+gsm. So I cannot use gsm on both sim slots? Both sim support 3g?

wcdma is for 3g. It is not the same as cdma. Slot 1 supports 3g, slot 2 only 2g. You can use gsm sim in both slots.

OP
sandynator

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
Which ear phone with mic should i buy for my xiaomi mi3?
Piston or s2dudz skull candy

Btw which version flipkart selling

Get Mi Piston from flipkart. BTW they are selling V2, its mentioned in description.

Cowon is decent buy but Mi piston competes with IEM's above 2.5k to 3.5k.

Hope this helps