• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Vanessa Perroncel's interview to the Observer, where she denies that anything ever happened between herself and John Terry:

Interview: Vanessa Perroncel | Media | The Observer

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
It's just before the England v Brazil match.

Ronaldinho goes into the dressing room where all his team mates are looking glum as they just cant motivate themselves to play such useless opposition, so he announces that he can beat the England Team single handedly, and they can go to the pub and have a few drinks.
They eagerly agree, after all England are CR*P!

After a fewpints they ask the landlord to switch on the TV so they can check the half-time score......its 1-0 to Brazil, goal by Ronaldinho in the 5th minute!

A few more celebratory pints follow, before they realise the game must be over. They check the TV again and the final score on Teletext is England 1-1 Brazil, Equalising goal from Beckham in the 89th minute!
They are ecstatic! Ronaldinho has single-handedly held England to a draw.

When they meet up with Ronaldinho a few hours later, he looks thoroughly depressed. They ask him why on earth, since he's done so brilliantly?

"I got red carded and sent off in the 10th minute!"

Just read this one!! :lol:

Rahim

Married!
It seems Mascherano is refusing to play tonight :shock: What an arroogant player, showing disrespect to a club which made him the player he i today.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
I highly doubt that. He is not a type of person who'll act like a baby and go on a strike. In fact he did pick an injury v Arse. Media nobs do like to give sensational twists.

iinfi

mekalodu
Liverpool boss Roy Hodgson: "I don't know where he (Javier Mascherano) is but he's not here, that's for sure. His mind wasn't right so it wasn't right to select him. Hopefully, I will be able to select him in the future. There's plenty of interest in him but our position remains the same - until we get an offer that matches our valuation we won't sell. I'm sure it'll be sorted one way or another soon."

---------- Post added at 12:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

mite v faked an injury .... must be a good friend of Robinho
Robinho's mind was in Spain and was flying to Spain when his team was playing an imp game.
When RM was playing he was holding a press conference .... now where is he?? run off somwhere again?

iinfi

mekalodu
how is this page developed ..i m not good at web development and never kept pace with the changing trends
BBC Sport - Football - Live - Man City v Liverpool
how is the page updated without refreshing the whole page?
simple html cannot do it? what is this .stm extention abt?

thanks

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Didn't expect to lose this badly. :(
how is this page developed ..i m not good at web development and never kept pace with the changing trends
BBC Sport - Football - Live - Man City v Liverpool
how is the page updated without refreshing the whole page?
simple html cannot do it? what is this .stm extention abt?

thanks
AJAX, not the football club

Rahim

Married!
@LFC: You are being too generous and as well as naive not to spot the mental dilemma of the player. Injury? Great!!!

Though the scoreline look flattering, but what has happened to Torres? Reminds me of Berbatov. Is he carrying an injury or confidence is "commonwealth" low?

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Yup but the extra revenue from stadium won't be nearly enough to compete with the Sheikh's unlimited money or even Abramovich.I really hope City get shafted by their owners for the good of club football.

Top Bottom