the Asus K53SV - SX521V and SX521D thread

dikshant

Right off the assembly line
Hello Friends,

I bought this laptop Yesterday from Asus Exclusive Showroom, Nehru Place.
But i am finding the display not as good as my 2 years old hp dv6-2005ax.

The Colors seem to be dull and the sound is also not good and when i try to copy files the system becomes very slow and also the the text doesn't appear to be very crisp.

Are you guys experiencing the same problem?:?

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Hello Friends,

I bought this laptop Yesterday from Asus Exclusive Showroom, Nehru Place.
But i am finding the display not as good as my 2 years old hp dv6-2005ax.

The Colors seem to be dull and the sound is also not good and when i try to copy files the system becomes very slow and also the the text doesn't appear to be very crisp.

Are you guys experiencing the same problem?:?

Chen manufacturers website for latest GPU drivers update. You probably have loads of apps in background that is blaoting your system. Hence lack in performance. Uninstall and prevent autostart of apps you don't use regularly.

gameranand

Living to Play
Can anyone please give me link to online shop for Asus K53SV SX521V with GT540M because I can't find it on flipkart and infibeam. They have GT520M version.

mailshobhon

THE HARDCORE GAMER
*www.flipkart.com/computers/laptops/asus/itmd3785nc4gmvbp?pid=comd378483hahsmk&_l=OV1e24xn5J2l2cjtL6x19g--&_r=0GIWZG3U5qc%20PBQni3n8Mg--&ref=45dfe33f-3e08-4991-b785-bb372804b8f9

Here is the link try it out,they have it but its out of stock try local shops

gameranand

Living to Play
^^ I am talking about the "V" version with GTX540M not the "D" version. I already know about that.
The "V" version has better processor and Win 7 HP with it.

mailshobhon

THE HARDCORE GAMER
*www.golchhait.com/
^^ I am talking about the "V" version with GTX540M not the "D" version. I already know about that.
The "V" version has better processor Win 7 HP with it.

the difference between d and v is vas win 7 os d has dos everything else s same even gfx so go for it. refer to previous post alien has bought the v version
*www.golchhait.com/

refer to this link

@mailshobhon
Had some audio software(don't remember if its sonic focus) preinstalled when the laptop came, but lost it after i did a clean install of Windows 7.

dude did you two pin power plug or three power plug with your laptop

Last edited:

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
asus provide 2 pin plug adapter only as far as i know & that is why you can feel a little shock when rubbing your fingers against the metallic area around touch pad when connected to mains.its completely safe btw just a little tingling sensation :)

also i think sonic focus is not a separate software but is within the audio driver.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
i know that but it also means that setup of that software is not separate & it gets installed when running the setup of audio driver.

mailshobhon

THE HARDCORE GAMER
asus provide 2 pin plug adapter only as far as i know & that is why you can feel a little shock when rubbing your fingers against the metallic area around touch pad when connected to mains.its completely safe btw just a little tingling sensation :)

also i think sonic focus is not a separate software but is within the audio driver.

its not there for my case if you can please give me the link to the sonic software

gopalasundar

Right off the assembly line
Hello guys,
Can anyone tell me where can i get asus k53sv-sx521d laptop for best price (that means cheap) .. fyi- im in mumbai.. online or shop anything is good.. thanks in advance...

mailshobhon

THE HARDCORE GAMER
Hello guys,
Can anyone tell me where can i get asus k53sv-sx521d laptop for best price (that means cheap) .. fyi- im in mumbai.. online or shop anything is good.. thanks in advance...

call this number they will give the local shop near your place its a toll free number from asus 18002090365

Asus K Series K53SV-SX521D Laptop Brown Aluminium: Flipkart.com: Compare, Review Asus Notebook

Top Bottom