Tablet as Laptop replacement 25k

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
There is that as well. At 25k there ain't much of a option which serves great versatility
Even upto 30k, there are no good options. I would've picked the T200 in a heartbeat if it came with 1 TB HDD.

Heck, I'd take Acer's S1001 if I can confirm that the HDD in the dock can be upgraded.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
Even upto 30k, there are no good options. I would've picked the T200 in a heartbeat if it came with 1 TB HDD.

Heck, I'd take Acer's S1001 if I can confirm that the HDD in the dock can be upgraded.

see some international forums to see if anyone has done it
imho it might be possible

$hadow

Geek in making
Can't because no shops in the entire city stocks them. [strike]Not even the exclusive stores.[/strike]

Edit: Maybe acer's store has that S1001. Can't say about Asus. Need to contact the CC.

I would love to hands on a few but these dealers just keep making hard to recommend these.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
I would love to hands on a few but these dealers just keep making hard to recommend these.

Got the chance to see Acer's S1001 today. Couldn't power it on because it was discharged. -_-

Keyboard felt cramped, screen part was heavy, they didn't even knew if the keyboard dock can be opened for HDD upgrade despite having 2 visible screws.

Dealer was quoting 24.5k for that (once was on sale for ~18k on flipkart). :lol:
Bottom line: Didn't like it. Acer hasn't priced it well enough.

Still waiting to get a hands on Asus T200.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Update:

T200 costs 330$ in USA but 33k here. :mad:

Some more search led me to this:
ASUS Transformer Book V: Android Phone, Windows Laptop

Asus, Y U No release it? :hissyfit:

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Swipe Ultimate 3G 2-in-1 hybrid is doing good.It is available at ₹13,990.00 from Flipkart.It has a micro hdmi port,which my spouse's Micromax Canvas LapTab lacks.For the time being it is a very cheap device,though not and never will be a replacement/alternative for a laptop.Windows10 upgrade is guaranteed,provided you have to download + install uptill the latest updates and reserve 3GB space by providing consent to Microsoft.

Ordered Asus T200TA
Will update when it arrives.

Top Bottom