Taare Zameen Par - See before you die!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
aryayush said:
Padangal naan? Apdiya odratha varakim naan idu!
What do you mean? Makes no sense. :p

Anyway here's the literal translation if anyone is interested.

"Am I movies? I'm that till it runs like that". Seriously very difficult to translate. Any other Tamil - English translator here?

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
drgrudge said:
What do you mean? Makes no sense. :p
Exactly.

That's what I was feeling like, all left out, when you guys were happily chatting in Tamil. Taught you a good ol' lesson, didn't I? :p

Please stick to English/Hindi in future! :)

(And before you start saying that even Hindi shouldn't be allowed, please remember that it is our national language.)

praka123

left this forum longback
^I hoped tamil speaking here in the thread let u hindians stop ur hindi usage,but even am forced to use hindi in this "english" forum!

it is not "OUR" national language,it is the language of 50% of India only :x mind it :x

prasad_den

Padawan
^^ Right praka...!! If at all there should be no contoversy, then just stick to using english in this forum.... no "regional" languages, and that includes hindi..!! :mad:

OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
aryayush said:
That's what I was feeling like, all left out, when you guys were happily chatting in Tamil. Taught you a good ol' lesson, didn't I? :p

Please stick to English/Hindi in future! :)
I stick to English 99.8% in the threads. FYI, I know Hindi and Arabic as well. It's good practice to use English. Ignore posts which you can't understand, but don't create confusion.

You can type what ever you want. It will be either ignored or deleted next time around. :)

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
praka123 said:
^I hoped tamil speaking here in the thread let u hindians stop ur hindi usage,but even am forced to use hindi in this "english" forum!

it is not "OUR" national language,it is the language of 50% of India only :x mind it :x
why this regionalism creeping in?Hindi IS our national language(for the records).But its upto you to use it or not.

Best is to use english.

praka123

left this forum longback
Regionalism is forced by Hindians who posts Hinglish here!turn eyes south and east and west of India,you will be amazed to know that apart from the high walled Hindi speaking belt(a pond!) no body cares to speak or feel like Hindi is National Language.I wll be satisfied if U use sanskrutam instead of Hindi mess!if at all u dont want English!

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
The diversity in this country will only lead to its downfall unless you use your brain.:mad:

Mods should make a compulsory rule of English if its not already there.

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
^^compulsion?eh that sux!

@praka:arre bose jo language aati hai use karo na but please make sure others don't feel left out.

gotta rush! data structure exam tomorrow.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
drgrudge said:
I stick to English 99.8% in the threads. FYI, I know Hindi and Arabic as well. It's good practice to use English. Ignore posts which you can't understand, but don't create confusion.

You can type what ever you want. It will be either ignored or deleted next time around. :)
Yeah, sorry sorry! I was just trying to lighten the mood a little, not spark a debate. Sorry! :oops:

For what it's worth, I'm the last person who would shy away from speaking in English. So, bring it on. :p

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
praka123 said:

ek toh tumhe hindi sikha di hum logon ne upar se gussa ho rahe ho :mad:

praka123

left this forum longback
^I was talking about most other people who are keeping silence on threads which are a majority who cannot understand Hindi.they just view and leave the thread.Only those from South who knows Hindi+English(Hinglish) can survive here!what a pity!(yeah karnataka and andhra people may have some benefit!but not for keralites and esp tamilians who cant easily learn any language apart from dravidian langs.for tamils,hindi is like what is chinese to u,hindians!)
Personally,am OK with people using tamil or hindi or even kannada,punjabi or bengali here as i may have chances for understanding those langs to some extent.
But those who are from north can not even understand a single word properly from south indian language like tamil!thats what hurts.when someone posts in tamil or malayalam u cant stand!the solution is to use English(en_IN.UTF8 ) JFYI :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom