Taare Zameen Par - See before you die!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
praka123 said:
saw it many months back and recommended in must watch thread the movie:
my sassy girl.without subtitle you cant get with though!
i never knew u woul see this movie*farm3.static.flickr.com/2192/2107308402_d580fcfc62_o.png

yeah subtitles are needed to get all details.

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
wasn't going to see TZP coz i'm broke currently but will take some money from sis and watch it tomm.

thnx for letting us know.aamir's my fav. actor the original and genuine actor after AB.bollywood hasn't given us an actor of his calibre in the recent times.
although there maybe many with equal acting talent but don't match up as a star(looks)eg.Ajay Devgan.

praka123

left this forum longback
^hmm...i remember back in 1990's start,those movie reviewers where saying actors like ameer khan(that was his name that time!) et al are not capable of acting,they will be short lived etc and now see after around 20 yrs ppl have changed their attitude and Aaaamir is a very good actor!

Indyan

Here Since 2003
Rajeev masand says that "its a film that you must watch even if you havent watched any movie this year".

OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Indyan said:
Rajeev masand says that "its a film that you must watch even if you havent watched any movie this year".
My brother is also telling me that. When did they put the review again on TV? And at what time and channel?

I might go for the second time this Sunday or Christmas. :D

ajayritik

Technomancer
Even though I'm a fan of Ajay Devgan, I admire Aamir Khan's acting a lot and his versatility! I will watch the movie pretty soon!

sourav123

Thinking Different
Hi,

I had also watched this movie yesterday. I think that TZP can be called the movie of a lifetime. The concept is great and the way it is told is even greater. I really liked the acting of the child.

I felt like crying at least 3 times. Also the best part I liked is that when the movie was over and people thought they should leave, suddenly the theme song started and everybody was watching that some sitting, some standing.

A really really good movie. I will recommend this to everyone.

Taare Zameen Par is a celebration of children and childhood.

Rockstar11

Technomancer
video review taare zameen par.
*www.ibnlive.com/videos/54724/review-taare-zameen-par-may-change-your-life.html
*www.josh18.com/showvideo.php?id=101761

krrrish

Broken In
must watch for everyone ..

the child actor is too good .. brilliant direction by aamir .

perfect background score .. d lyrics suited the movie sooo well .

my fav song is 'maa'..

n for those who think this is ONLY abt a disease or disorder .. U R WRONG !

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
my take on Taare Zameen Par

well its been out for two days and i have seen it twice already...my sems are running but i cant imagine missing a aamir starrer even at the twilight of my physics xam....

so here goes

well...the story as everyne feels does not stand on the toes of aamir..in fact aamir does not make an entry until the end of the frst half...

the story is about a boy named ishant avasti(darsheel safary)..this guy has dyxlexia(a neurological disorder which hampers your ability to read and write,in fact the inflicted is devoid of any alphabetical sense..)

his parents,teachers,friends are all against him and yet being 40 years older than him cant actually relate to the boys emotions or feelings and punish him,slang him at every possiblity to vent their anger..at last..failing to "rectify" him they send him to a boarding school where his life is transformed...

there are many nuances in this film that shall leave u perplexed..amirs direction and cinematography is purely magical...neun who has seen this movie shall acknowledge the scene when ishaat paints and the drops are being focussed into...then the flipbook.....but i pesonally liked the paint drop cuming sown and meeting ishant on the eye..a visual treat....

darsheel as an actor is an absolute genius..couple him up with aamir the Perfectionist and voila..a performance which deserves to get nothing less than an oscar..a boy aged 10-11...putting not a step wrong in the entire movie...is simply inexplickable...

enuf from me...this is the best movie..hollywood combined i have ever seen...please go and watch the movie and pay tribute to the genius of darsheel and aamir in taare zameen pe...

p.s.-this is the frst time in a movie that i actually came out crying with the whole theatre following suit...hankys everywhere... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom