Taare Zameen Par - See before you die!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
^^korea?lols.

hmm saw the promos,looks like a nice movie but I prefer watching movies on my TV\PC,so will wait for the DVD(not the pirated ones silly).

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
The_Devil_Himself said:
^^korea?lols.

hmm saw the promos,looks like a nice movie but I prefer watching movies on my TV\PC,so will wait for the DVD(not the pirated ones silly).
naah..am serious man
korean movies(han cinema) are one of the nicely crafted ones, i just fell in luv with'em,its all started with "My Sassy Girl" *farm3.static.flickr.com/2018/2107306750_134e5f27e5_o.png

Hollywood copies them (though with copyright) and bollywood gets inpired from both and make some crap out of it(without any credit to originals).

OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Forgot this. Guys take your parents (or Parents take your kids) to the movie. It'll change the way your parents will look at studies, education and children. This movie is god send for some people (like me, little late though now that I've graduated).

T159 said:
Hollywood copies them (though with copyright) and bollywood gets inpired from both and make some crap out of it(without any credit to originals).
The Departed was also inspired. I got that Korean movie, though didn't watch as yet.

I was remained of I am Sam (Amazing movie & Sean Penn rocked), but this is no connection between the movies. Even the themes are different. TZP is a completely original movie, AFAIK.

utsav said:
I dont wanna die :D
Brilliant.

By the way, my Review if any is interested: Taare Zameen Par - See Before you Die.

Last edited:

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
@t159: arre boss it wasn't intended to you but to utsav.anyways isn't it a pian watching foreign language movies with subtitles,it takes away half the fun.

@drgrudge: you serious?Nothing can change their attitude,lol.And besides it should be like this in a country like ours.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
The_Devil_Himself said:
arre boss it wasn't intended to you but to utsav.anyways isn't it a pian watching foreign language movies with subtitles,it takes away half the fun.
not always, if the movie grips ur heart and mind u dont even need subtitles, expressions and actings makes up for it.
Anyway its upto u to decide. Just watch official trailor of "My Sassy Girl" on youtube (it was said to be the Titanic of Asian Continent), see if u can find it interesting :D

Better learn korean to watch korean movie, but thats hypothetical.

There are many cool movies in other languages, its just u will miss something if u wont watch them once in a lifetime (no pun intended):D

OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

The_Devil_Himself said:
@drgrudge: you serious?Nothing can change their attitude,lol.And besides it should be like this in a country like ours.
The Departed is inspired from a Korean Movie called: Mou gaan dou (Infernal Affairs).

That movie released in 2002 and see the plot:
A story between a mole in the police department and an undercover cop. Their objectives are the same: to find out who is the mole, and who is the cop.

The Departed released in 2006 and see it's quote:
Two men from opposite sides of the law are undercover within the Massachusetts State Police and the Irish mafia, but violence and bloodshed boil when discoveries are made, and the moles are dispatched to find out their enemy's identities.

Déjà vu?

Watch the movie in the Cinemas man. It'll make your day. And thank me later. :)

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
drgrudge said:
The Departed was also inspired. I got that Korean movie, though didn't watch as yet.

I was remained of I am Sam (Amazing movie & Sean Penn rocked), but this is no connection between the movies. Even the themes are different. TZP is a completely original movie, AFAIK.
yeah Hollywood comes up with originals and so is true abt Bollywood. The English Patient was one historic movie, Ralph at his best.

Here is one remake for "My Sassy Girl" is coming in 2008 starring Elisha Cuthbert. I doubt if this remake will do justice to original.

I would recommend u to watch "My Sassy Girl" (Korean movie, english translated title - That Bizzare Girl) and "Pan's Labyrinth" (Spanish Movie, A fairy tale set in post WW2 for grown ups):mrgreen:

OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

T159 said:
yeah Hollywood comes up with originals and so is true abt Bollywood. The English Patient was one historic movie, Ralph at his best.

Here is one remake for "My Sassy Girl" is coming in 2008 starring Elisha Cuthbert. I doubt if this remake will do justice to original.

I would recommend u to watch "My Sassy Girl" (Korean movie, english translated title - That Bizzare Girl) and "Pan's Labyrinth" (Spanish Movie, A fairy tale set in post WW2 for grown ups):mrgreen:
I don't think The English Patient is a Hollywood movie. It must be a English (British) movie. See the actors, Ralph Feinnes, Kristen Scott Thomas, etc.. Not sure though. Saw the movie long back. Amazing romance/drama movie. :D

I saw Pan's Labyrinth (amazing movie & a kid centric movie for adults, by the way) some time back and thought it was an original movie. The thing is you'll (or the Girl) won't know all the things happened or it was an coincidence. Same like 1408.

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll watch My Sassy Girl.

OP
drgrudge

drgrudge

prasad_den said:
@drgrudge: why 10/10 in digit forum, and 9/10 in your site....??? :D :D :D
Caught me there.

I was caught between 9 and 10. I didn't want to rate 9.5, so settled for 9. :)

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
Just back from the theater after watching TZP!
The concept is good and a completely new storyline...
The forte of the film according to me is its cinematography and direction...
First half could have been better...
I would give it 7.5/10 ..

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
drgrudge said:
I don't think The English Patient is a Hollywood movie. It must be a English (British) movie. See the actors, Ralph Feinnes, Kristen Scott Thomas, etc.. Not sure though. Saw the movie long back. Amazing romance/drama movie. :D

I saw Pan's Labyrinth (amazing movie & a kid centric movie for adults, by the way) some time back and thought it was an original movie. The thing is you'll (or the Girl) won't know all the things happened or it was an coincidence. Same like 1408.

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll watch My Sassy Girl.
Perhaps The English Patient is British movie, watched a long time back.

yeah the end part was kinda partly sad and happy in Pan's Labyrinth.

Dyslexia, Autism, Alzhemier and Dementia are the main subject of few coming movies , the same thing seen in few K movies.

I would love to see "Taare Zameen Par", but then these exams, damn only 3 are left, as soon as am over with exams am all set for this flick. Afterall I do look forword to few darn good Bollywood movies:))

Last edited:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
downloadsgalore said:
Just get it here: <Snip>

Literally download anything and all your choice! Get 5 posts then request your download. Then it'll be there really quickly! Movies, music, games, TV Shows, programs, the list goes on! So if you want to request ANYTHING then go to Downloads Galore!
reported

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
pan's labyrinth is pretty good,saw it after it was nominated for oscars.Amazing mix to fantasy and real world.

I still remember the scene in which that generals(whatever) face was cut by that woman,that seemed so real(I mean the cut).

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
poor soul...didnt even read the forum rules :D

The_Devil_Himself said:
pan's labyrinth is pretty good,saw it after it was nominated for oscars.Amazing mix to fantasy and real world.

I still remember the scene in which that generals(whatever) face was cut by that woman,that seemed so real(I mean the cut).
so this time was it dubbed version*farm3.static.flickr.com/2192/2107308402_d580fcfc62_o.png or subbed ? muchas Gracious

Yeah the Captain(read as kapiten) reminded of Hitler:D

Last edited:

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
^^it was subbed iirc(not dubbed for sure).But that did affect my fun\experience.lol.And who said I don't know spanish?un des tres.....

That was a bot actually,programmers are getting smarter.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
The_Devil_Himself said:
^^it was subbed iirc(not dubbed for sure).But that did affect my fun\experience.lol.And who said I don't know spanish?un des tres.....

That was a bot actually,programmers are getting smarter.
lol...that much spanish is enuf to enjoy that movie:D,

bots programming could be nice subject (at leisure).

praka123

left this forum longback
saw it many months back and recommended in must watch thread the movie:
my sassy girl.without subtitle you cant get with though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom