Suggest Me a Game [PC]

Do We Need two Separate List of Games ( Sans Indie )

• Yes, A separate list of 100 must play games should be there

Votes: 22 78.6%
  • No, All Games sould be under one list only

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Piyush

Piyush

Lanaya
^^ NFS HP / Dirt2/3 - none of them are simulation racing games but Grid, NFS Shift , Race Injection, rFactor, GTR series, - any of them can be considered to add into simulation racing section ( we need to have a new section for this ) on the first post.

i didnt get you
you mean a sub section of racing genre?

d3p

PowerHouse
@Piyush : Well most of the games listed under Racing Genre in the front page are Actually Called as "Arcade Racing Games". They ones mentioned by TG are called as Simulation Racings.

Mention both of them as sub section under Racing Genre.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
F1 2011 is also a good simulator.

yep, F1 series from Codemaster is good but there's some other good F1 games are there - for eg.

Grand Prix 4
Racing Simulation 3
F1 series by EA games
F1 Racing Championship
F1 World Grand Prix 2000
Formula Challenge

all of them were last released on ( or before ) 2002 except the last one which was released on 2004.

i didnt get you
you mean a sub section of racing genre?

yep, you got it right.

@Piyush : Well most of the games listed under Racing Genre in the front page are Actually Called as "Arcade Racing Games". They ones mentioned by TG are called as Simulation Racings.

Mention both of them as sub section under Racing Genre.

I think we should also mention some Bike Simulator games as well.

Sujeet

Undead!!!
^^
Not to forgot PGR(bikes had reverse gear :p) and Burnout Paradise(Crashing is the only thing i loved about Bikes in BP :razz:)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ I think everyone has played RoadRash at some time though I played it first on 2009 ;-)

There are very less bike games.
MotoGP
SBK Series
Harley Davidson series

Played those but the last one is not good IMO and MotoGP is no longer in developement - only biking game that is developed and published reguralry now is only the SBK series.

^^
Not to forgot PGR(bikes had reverse gear :p) and Burnout Paradise(Crashing is the only thing i loved about Bikes in BP :razz:)

Played BPC but what's PGR ?

gameranand

Living to Play
Only game that comes to mind for PGR is Project Gotham Racing but does it have bikes at all??

Harley Davidson Race to the rally was a pretty good game. As for development only SBK series is alive like you said but unfortunately I don't like those gamep much. :)

Sujeet

Undead!!!
Only game that comes to mind for PGR is Project Gotham Racing but does it have bikes at all??

Harley Davidson Race to the rally was a pretty good game. As for development only SBK series is alive like you said but unfortunately I don't like those gamep much. :)

*3.bp.blogspot.com/-fOZZpF3GyPg/TxGeOuCKqNI/AAAAAAAAA94/z4cftC6wcVk/s1600/Project+Gotham+Racing+4+Bike+And+Car.jpg
[YOUTUBE]T4aX9uXee2g[/YOUTUBE]

OP
Piyush

Piyush

Lanaya
guys guys
just mention the names of the games which should be added in 1st post
this whole page has gone vague for me tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.