Suggest Me a Game [PC]

Do We Need two Separate List of Games ( Sans Indie )

• Yes, A separate list of 100 must play games should be there

Votes: 22 78.6%
  • No, All Games sould be under one list only

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

gameranand

Living to Play
@GamerKP
Play Kingdom of Amalur

@pranav
LA Noire could be added.
Ridge racer is a big no as its just average game.
BF 3 Certainly but the entire series is already there on first post itself.

Black ops was a average game running on path of the series.

Sujeet

Undead!!!
^^
Black Ops may be an Avg game for RPG lover like you but have pity on FPS/COD fans.
Its short of nothing which would prevent it from being called as a must Play game for a new gamer or occasional gamer.And i believe this list is strictly for these guys only.

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
LA Noire is the best detective game ever if you have a brain.

I have nearly finished maximum PC games.just these are the only ones left:-

ridge racer unbounded
silent hill(didnt play any one of them)
Kingdoms of amalur
singularity
the darkness 2
rage
shadow harvest phantom ops
xenus 2 white gold
halflife 2

which one of this are recommanded besides rage and kingdom of amalur????? [game must have good graphics]

Dude how come you have not play half life 2 ???Its the highest rated game for pc . you dont want to miss it out:shark:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ even I've played it on 2010 - after 6 years of it's release ;-)

@GamerKP
Play Kingdom of Amalur

buddy read his post carefully ;-)

LA Noire is the best detective game ever if you have a brain.

I have nearly finished maximum PC games.just these are the only ones left:-

ridge racer unbounded
silent hill(didnt play any one of them)
Kingdoms of amalur
singularity
the darkness 2
rage
shadow harvest phantom ops
xenus 2 white gold
halflife 2

which one of this are recommanded besides rage and kingdom of amalur????? [game must have good graphics]

Play Singularity , the darkness 2 ( good gfx ) Silent Hill and Half life 2 - great gameplay with good storyline.

@pranav
LA Noire could be added.
Ridge racer is a big no as its just average game.
BF 3 Certainly but the entire series is already there on first post itself.

Black ops was a average game running on path of the series.

completely agree with you but BO does not need a separate mention - the entire Call of Duty series is representing every CoD games released so far.

BTW, about Battlefield series - the BF games before BFBC2 don't have a very good story but they were good MP games - but CoD series games has a attractive story and that's why it's there on the WAR SCENE BASED FPS list - but for BF series games only 2 ie BFBC2 and BF3 has good story line - so instead of entire BF series only BFBC2 and BF3 should be there on WAR SCENE BASED FPS section.

@anad: bro i agree with that ridge racer is ok ok.. but The Story Of Black Ops You See , Its so Great with Twist..
And the Graphics Of Battlefield 3..hu?
And La Noire COULD BE ADDED, IT SHOULD BE ADDED MAN !!

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
@Topgear I donot think Black Ops was that bad of a game. Its lot better that any of newer Modern Warfares. Atleast the story IMO was better than MW3.

gameranand

Living to Play
I said already and I would say it again. BO is a average game riding on the success of the series.
Graphics - Good
Story - Good
Optimisation - very bad.
Its a poor console port for PC not worth the mention seperately and COD series is already representing it.

Sujeet

Undead!!!
Good story and Good Gfx are more than enough for a game to be called as Good Game(Not avg) if not Must play.

OP
Piyush

Piyush

Lanaya
Added L.A. Noire under "Special Mention" tag.
This tag will include games which are not fit for any other genre/ or the games which are unique on their own.

sarthak

In the zone
Please add Deus Ex : Human Revolution and Just Cause 2 under RPG Shooter. They are must-play awesome games !!!

gameranand

Living to Play
Good story and Good Gfx are more than enough for a game to be called as Good Game(Not avg) if not Must play.

What the use of graphics which can't be seen on appropriate hardware. Also gameplay wasn't upto the mark for me. As for graphics it was just deja vu of previous games.

Let me give you an example. Crysis was awesome with damn good graphics then came Crysis 2 which also had pretty good graphics but it was criticised heavily. Why ?? You can't just ride on success of series you nee to do better and BO had nothing new.

GamerKP

Broken In
What the use of graphics which can't be seen on appropriate hardware. Also gameplay wasn't upto the mark for me. As for graphics it was just deja vu of previous games.

Let me give you an example. Crysis was awesome with damn good graphics then came Crysis 2 which also had pretty good graphics but it was criticised heavily. Why ?? You can't just ride on success of series you nee to do better and BO had nothing new.

blackops's story was extremely amazing.after all it won Guinness World Record for best video game ending ever.though zombie mode sucks.
and what more we can expect from a wargame? ofcourse no shits like HALO or Crysis 2.anyway,it just varies player to player.so better not argue about it.

Sujeet

Undead!!!

I can understand your frustation with The Glitches as i myslef have similar experience in that regard but BO excels in Story.A Perfect One IMO.
And dont forget about the Multiplayer my friend.
It has quite a lot of improvements over the previous in the series.

LOL for Crysis 2.
First of all Crysis 2 has proven to be the Champ of Console Gaming so 90% of legit buyers of gamers are satisfied.It pushes the limits of Console Hardware.
So no criticism from majority of Audience.
Rest 10% of PC Game buyers were dealt using DX11 Ultra Upgrade.
Crysis 2 is a critically acclaimed game in all regards.To call it heavily criticised is not worth it.It received Positive reviews from professional gamers.
The rest of audience overreacted to the DX9 version as if they are playing quake arena instead of Crysis 2.!
As far as the remaining PC audience is concerned,The freebie lovers are not meant to be satisfied neither they can ever be satisfied.:wink:

Comparing C2 with BO is vague.
At the end of the day one has to agree that COD is the reigning King of the FPS world even if it doesnt deserve it now.
ITS A CULT.
[Over A weeks has passed since Crysis 3 gameplay has been released and yet its views on youtube is somewhere close 1million or so .
Not even 5 days have passed and BOII Reveal trailer has crossed 15+Million Views.Breaking multiple records as usual;This how we define CULT.]

Last edited:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I've said it before and saying it again ( from my personal experience ) - CoD BO have no gfx issue when played on a nvidia gfx card and if you want to use a AMD gfx card just patch the game to the latest version ( and enable shared warming option ).

So it's not an issue at-all - other than this BO has good gfx, storyline and typical CODish action ;-) but is not the Call of Duty tag is enough for every CoD games ?

gameranand

Living to Play
I've said it before and saying it again ( from my personal experience ) - CoD BO have no gfx issue when played on a nvidia gfx card and if you want to use a AMD gfx card just patch the game to the latest version ( and enable shared warming option ).

So it's not an issue at-all - other than this BO has good gfx, storyline and typical CODish action ;-) but is not the Call of Duty tag is enough for every CoD games ?

Yeah you are right in this. :p :lol:

ydalmia

Broken In
Add knights of the old republic to the rpg list .KOTOR 1/2 are amongst the top RPG games ever, must play games especially the first installment. Add dungeon siege 1 to the list too. DS2 and especially DS3 werent as good.

Add deus ex: HR to the RPG shooter list, one of the best games of 2011.

Why is Warcraft 3 not in the RTS list? it is hand down the best RTS experience behind starcraft. ( I actually preferred WC3 over SC1).

The Total War series is also too big and too good to be missed.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Guys what about adding Binary Domain - the gameplay felt great and the story is also OK.

Play it guys and share your opinions about this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom