Skoar Forums hacked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SE><IE

I don't have a cam or else I would have posted the photos.

PS: @ admins, see this thread as being pointed to JDM rather than digit in particular.

T

thunderbird.117

SE><IE said:
I don't have a cam or else I would have posted the photos.

PS: @ admins, see this thread as being pointed to JDM rather than digit in particular.
Why the cam?. The pirated is on the dvd. Use the print screen and the paint. Can you tell me atleast which all magazine came with this stuff?. So that i can go to libray and get it.

The only problem is the mag. It is not the cam problem. The whole magazine is filled with bad language. I can not take pictures of all mag lool.

S

SE><IE

[Snipped]

I was popping another disc and my optical drive stuck. The pinhole trick aint working either. Guess I would have to use some knife or something to bring that tray out.

Will edit this post for more ScreeShots

Last edited by a moderator:

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
pally ji kya aapne digg kia :D . What are the chances of the story to hit the main page of digg with 42 diggs so far?

[Snipped]

I was popping another disc and my optical drive stuck. The pinhole trick aint working either. Guess I would have to use some knife or something to bring that tray out.

Will edit this post for more ScreeShots

thx , some one needs to make a blog post abt this and submit it on digg, coz Raabo will again delete offensive :D contents of this thread too.

Edit: Pic removed on fellow members request. :|

Last edited:
T

thunderbird.117

Please delete the screens. Also give me more screenshot of other warez. Iam already preparing the data to deliver it. Send it in my pm.

T

thunderbird.117

vimal_mehrotra said:
^I fixed it:p(though i am a wiki noob)
Aayush is "right hand of BJ " he also does this editing stuff.
Ah i see. I do not know anyknow from skoar lool. Iam preparing for a gift :D

Look like the right hand is trying to ask for full protection on wikipedia. Look like JDM is trying to keep it shut.

*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Re...it.7Ctalk.7Chistory.7Clinks.7Cwatch.7Clogs.29

I see a conspiracy in JDM.

S

SE><IE

The games are NOT abandonware if you have to BUY them on amazon

Half life
*www.amazon.com/70365-Half-Life/dp/B00000DMAE/ref=sr_1_12/002-0862168-2364843?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1173866835&sr=1-12
cost: $6.25

*www.steampowered.com/v/index.php?area=game&AppId=70&cc=IN
cost: $9.85

Mafia
*www.amazon.com/Global-Star-Software-2133571-Mafia/dp/B0001PK3WE/ref=pd_bbs_sr_2/002-0862168-2364843?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1173868358&sr=1-2
cost : $4.00

call of duty
*www.amazon.com/Call-of-Duty-Dvd-Box/dp/B00066FGRK/ref=sr_1_45/002-0862168-2364843?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1173868718&sr=1-45
cost: $4.87

*www.steampowered.com/v/index.php?area=game&AppId=2620&cc=IN
cost: $19.95

Prince of persia 3D
*www.amazon.com/Prince-Persia-3D-Jewel-Case/dp/B00005YX8F/ref=pd_bbs_sr_2/002-0862168-2364843?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1173868977&sr=1-2
cost: $9.99

Pathik

Google Bot
well even u can edit the wikipedia entries.... so just go on it... and keep re editing it if it changes... i hope threy dont lock it...

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Only Game mag of India is like this , how ironic. what would have happened if there was slightest bit of competition for them.

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Dead and buried as far as we are concerned. All of the quality members have moved to their own spanking new forums where they wont be tied down the way they were. Its a matter of time before the SKOAR! forum sinks unders its own weight of assumed awesomeness.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
ctrl_alt_del said:
Dead and buried as far as we are concerned. All of the quality members have moved to their own spanking new forums where they wont be tied down the way they were. Its a matter of time before the SKOAR! forum sinks unders its own weight of assumed awesomeness.

Haha.. :lol:.

sabret00the

Youngling
Hey I never read skoar but I those of u who have bought the mag and have used the dvd must have installed the games and I wud also be asuming that u all must be playing those so called pirated games....that makes all of u all the same as the pirates....hence criticising them hardly makes any sense...:cool:

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
sabret00the said:
Hey I never read skoar but I those of u who have bought the mag and have used the dvd must have installed the games and I wud also be asuming that u all must be playing those so called pirated games....that makes all of u all the same as the pirates....hence criticising them hardly makes any sense...:cool:
Lol,how can you say we have installed pirated sh1t
In any case,skoar are supporting piracy.They are a big company and should be responsible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom