Samsung Galaxy S2 Price Drop?

admirer

Broken In
i already posted below info on some other thread.

"I got my Galaxy S2 i9100 today.
Bought it for 25100k(waiting for the remaining cashback), from indiaplaza
Order says that phone is S2 i9100G , with gingerbread,
But the phone i got is Galaxy S2 i9100 with ICS and made in JUNE 2012 (WOW).
the package said, it was from mobile store.
I Checked the phone its new . Only pouch is not there ( Indiaplaza were not offering it ).
got the package within 2 days .
I am happy with the purchase.
If you want any clarifications, ask me"

rider

as Kratos
Haha i too wonder that :shock:

Its of very little use now as only few handsets are NFC enabled and that too only very few people have ..maybe it will be more in future :lol:

yea! I think its in developing period, it will come out some good in future.

yashthedude

Gonna rock da whole world
I think now there is no need of S II

Coz this phone is here:-

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/mobiles-tablets/158405-htc-one-x-disscusion.html#post1674125

it roxxx

rider

as Kratos
I think now there is no need of S II

Coz this phone is here:-

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/mobiles-tablets/158405-htc-one-x-disscusion.html#post1674125

it roxxx

No, man there is a big price difference between these two phones.
S II is of 25k and complete VFM.

ankit360

Journeyman
Plz don't close this thread. Ppl like me still want to buy s2
I hope price go down till 20k
Currently galaxy S advance is not worth to spend 22k it has only 512 mb usable ram to OS. U get only 200MB for ur program. According to me processor and gpu galaxy s advance is cheap and price of galaxy so advance go down till 14-16k

I think 20-22k is sweet spot for galaxy s2

mitraark

Decrepit
Currently galaxy S advance is not worth to spend 22k it has only 512 mb usable ram to OS. U get only 200MB for ur program. According to me processor and gpu galaxy s advance is cheap and price of galaxy so advance go down till 14-16k

GSA is poorly rated only because its overpriced , and it is buy a big margin. But SGSII will never come down 25k :( It'll be discontinued before that.

ankit360

Journeyman
GSA is poorly rated only because its overpriced , and it is buy a big margin. But SGSII will never come down 25k :( It'll be discontinued before that.

Hmm I think 20k is to low but 22k in some online offer will be best.
I don't think 25k will be is last price

Pranav19

Broken In

GSA has 768 mb ram

Pranav19

Broken In
Can you quote a source which says galaxy advance has 1GB RAM. All the sources sources I have seen show 768 MB out of which about 200 reserved and 550 usable

OP
far

far

Keep Going!
Hmm I think 20k is to low but 22k in some online offer will be best.
I don't think 25k will be is last price

25 K will be the max last price that S2 will go down to- that too during/on the verge of discontinuation..Online stores might try to do clearance on it at that time, may be a 1k less.. I beleive that will take 4 - 5 months atleast for that to happen...If you can wait... yea,.. it will be a best buy ..but if samsung releases new phones in the meanwhile in 22 -24k range ...Its hard for s2 to drop below this range ..

Can you quote a source which says galaxy advance has 1GB RAM. All the sources sources I have seen show 768 MB out of which about 200 reserved and 550 usable

Oops... ! that was about S2:neutral::neutral:

Top Bottom