Samsung Galaxy S2 Price Drop?

rider

as Kratos
Galaxy S Advance has 768 MB RAM, but no news of ICS update.
I'm afraid it wont get ICS update like galaxy r and galaxy s (original) :|

ankit360

Journeyman
Galaxy S advance. Has 768MB RAM 200~MB use in GPU
Rest for Android
Android use 150~200Mb itself so only 250-300mb left for application which is very low

I'm thinking to wail for more 3-4 months for galaxy s2 price drop or go for motor RAZR @ Rs18-20k

I think its not worth to spend more then 22k for any phone in world because ( I don't have deep pocket )
Still if anybody compare s2 with motor RAZR, xperia and HTC one . S2 win without any doubt.

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
Galaxy S advance. Has 768MB RAM 200~MB use in GPU
Rest for Android
Android use 150~200Mb itself so only 250-300mb left for application which is very low

I'm thinking to wail for more 3-4 months for galaxy s2 price drop or go for motor RAZR @ Rs18-20k

I think its not worth to spend more then 22k for any phone in world because ( I don't have deep pocket )
Still if anybody compare s2 with motor RAZR, xperia and HTC one . S2 win without any doubt.

It's still a great phone and more than enough powerful to handle everyday task ..:) I feel this is the best time to but dual core cells ...there isn't many apps to take use of quad core

sid25290

There's No Age For Gaming
Guys one question
Is galaxy s2 i19100 is same as galaxy s2 skyrocket?
Is skyrocket available in delhi?

mitraark

Decrepit
How dows this mobile stand up to the Galaxy SII ?

HTC Sensation Z710e ~ Rs 22299

HTC Sensation Price in India | Z710e Specifications, Features and Reviews

Sorry but there many models of Sensation so i was not sure.

mitraark

Decrepit
Its pretty good.
But S2 battery back up is better than Sensation and also S2 is more sleek and slim than Sensation.

Is it a toned down version of Sensation ? There are 30k and 36k models available :( Can this be an alternative to SII if budget is a constraint ?

rider

as Kratos
Is it a toned down version of Sensation ? There are 30k and 36k models available :( Can this be an alternative to SII if budget is a constraint ?

Check Sony Xperia P, it is available for 22k in buytheprice.com [Coupon Code: ICICI]

It's better to increase your budget to 25k and get Galaxy S II.

Last edited:

aroraanant

Explorer

Sorry bro, but I didn't get you, what are exactly trying to say?
About which 30 and 36k models are you talking?

sc3n3l0v3r

Journeyman
I myself ordered a Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100 from eBay at Rs. 26,460/- :)
Hopefully it will delivered by next week ;-)

*i2.lulzimg.com/8047460c86.png

OP
far

far

Keep Going!
@scenelover...congrats :)..you will love it..

@ajayashish..dude gonna post..caller id and task manager screens in S2 with ICS
*i47.tinypic.com/20g04mu.jpg

*i46.tinypic.com/ru8l7a.jpg

any mod suggestions for s2

rider

as Kratos
@android_rocks
Have you faced problems with big fonts of S II as it has low resolution and lower PPI than other models in this segment?

OP
far

far

Keep Going!
nope...big fonts ...really not a big deal...by default it comes with 3 fonts...and you can download other fonts..if u like..

OP
far

far

Keep Going!
Well.. there is no option to select font size though.. Like I said you can download other small fonts if you like.. Haven't tried it yet.

Top Bottom