Run Opera mini on Nokia s40(v2, v3, v5)

ojam22

Right off the assembly line
hello...amir please could you send me file on nokia5130
proxy 193.113.200.195 port 8080 and mobile.o2.co.uk thank you if something else need please type.....cheeeers

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

hello...amir please could you send me file on nokia5130
proxy 193.113.200.195 port 8080 and mobile.o2.co.uk thank you if something else need please type.....cheeeers

dark_mike

hi sir, im a new member here and i read ur blog..
I have a pc but i d0nt have internet c0nnection.
Sir can u help me to create a configuration settings for my nokia 6300.. Thanks.
My e-add was jm_torres703@yahoo.com ill wait 4 ur reply sir. Thanks again.

Proxy address: 80.239.242.253
proxy port n0.: 80
access p0int: internet

cool_dd

hi amir.

Thanks for the wonderful work.

I am using Nokia 6500 slide on Reliance GSM with latest firmware 10.0.

Edit: This works on my phone. If anybody needs Reliance GSM settings, they can be found here.

*www.fileden.com/files/2010/4/1/2812864/NokiaJAVAProxy2.prov

Thank you for your time.

Last edited:

ghazal86

hello mr amir
i have read your article but i cant create my .prov file. I'm in iran and settings for gprs is as below (for phones that support proxy settings):

Connection Name: MCI-GPRS
Bearer: GSM-GPRS/GPRS
APN: mcinet
Home Page: *mci.ir
WAP Proxy: 192.168.194.73
Port: 9201

HTTP Proxy: 192.168.194.73
Port: 8080

i want .prov file for 5610 could you please generate it for me?
thanks alot.

saurabh2106

Amir Sir
I m having nokia 7210 supernova phone gprs is enabled in it with bsnl connection. I have tried what you have suggested here but still I m not able to run opera mini and other java apps which need gprs.
Please satisfy my following doubts:
1. .prov file thus generated has been transferred to phone but no good was done as it nowhere to be seen in the configuration options so how could I select the .prov file generated as my default setting.
2. I have tried several times the suggested technique by changing the apn, Cellone(as already specified in downloaded .wml file) to bsnl and other changes one by one including use of the basic .prov file generated by the suggested method, restarted mobile several times but no effect with same response.

Therefore I Saurabh Verma Kindly request you to provide me the method to get me out of this problem by providing me tools and required information to get me out of this problem.
It will be so nice of you to please reply me to my mail address as specified below:
saurabh.verma.iiita@gmail.com
Thanking You
Yours Truely
Saurabh Verma

Top Bottom