[Preview + Feedback] Digit July 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

prathvi_singh

Right off the assembly line
you guys are best in your jobs and i must admire your efforts. but however i do not have sufficient money to buy your magazine so have to buy the older ones which are considerably cheap.despite this you can imagine how craze is there about your magazine.excellent efforts.go on.

evewin89

In the zone
you guys are best in your jobs and i must admire your efforts. but however i do not have sufficient money to buy your magazine so have to buy the older ones which are considerably cheap.despite this you can imagine how craze is there about your magazine.excellent efforts.go on.
digit older issues r far better than newer once.:rolleyes:

neelu09

Broken In
is this the full movie "Kung Fu Panda" or some clip or something....it seems that it's the full movie but why would you give such a good movie in regular issue????

Where are the Mag Contents! and is the mag out............been lookin for it for the past 5 days..................and when are they going to release the iPod lucky draw codes on the site

OP
Raaabo

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
Sorry for posting the mag contents late.

We have given you the Kungfu Panda HD Trailer, and not the full movie. I didn't specify because I announced this even before the movie was released, so I thought it was obvious that this was a trailer. The Big Buck Bunny HD Movie is the full movie though.

The winners of all contests that were held are specified in the magazine, and will be announced on the forum soon as well. For the iPod Touch giveaways, we don't know who won... we've only provided the winning numbers in the magazine, and we will make an announcement in the magazine after those people with the winning numbers write in and tell us who they are...

Edit: New announcement added to inform you about the contest winners.
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/announcement.php?a=12

Last edited:
^^^^hey thanks.
Special Prizes (6 month subscriptions)
Rohan Kakar - Age 8, for an impressive review by an 8 year old!
Swati Malik - For creativity, writing a review of her laptop as a love letter to it
damn awssome! :eek:

OP
Raaabo

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
May I remind everyone that the Forum rules made by digitadmin clearly state that there should be no mention about "other" magazines. We have relaxed these rules over time, but posting about / comparing them in our preview / feedback thread is a little excessive. Let's stick to what we have here, which is Digit, and we've never stopped you from telling us what's good and even what's bad, just follow the rules while doing so, that's all.

roshan1236a

The rated R superstar.
No QnA is a disappoinment. However the Fast Track have come to rescue. I wil buy this edition only for the Fast Track.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Hi,
Has any subscriber received his/her copy?
Is it going to be late like previous month??
Am I the only sufferer?

drsubhadip

In the zone
well where is the magazine?
can any body got it?
how many dvd s they r giving along with the cd?
how they have given the fedora 9 this month ...
dvd iso or cd iso or bundled with the contents of the dvd dual layer?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Though Late anyway Thanks Raaabo ( team Digit ) for the mag review.
I was waiting for this kind of 1st track for a long time.

Dark Star

Cyborg Agent
Thanks for F9 DVD :) But I would like to make a request.. Do provide non popular distro .. They are low size and good too. Example Dream Linux, Myah OS, Ear OS and more :)

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
Sorry for posting the mag contents late.

We have given you the Kungfu Panda HD Trailer, and not the full movie. I didn't specify because I announced this even before the movie was released, so I thought it was obvious that this was a trailer. The Big Buck Bunny HD Movie is the full movie though.

The winners of all contests that were held are specified in the magazine, and will be announced on the forum soon as well. For the iPod Touch giveaways, we don't know who won... we've only provided the winning numbers in the magazine, and we will make an announcement in the magazine after those people with the winning numbers write in and tell us who they are...

Edit: New announcement added to inform you about the contest winners.
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/announcement.php?a=12
SO when would our Free subscriptions start?
:D

Rahim

Married!
Hey hey LFY also gave Fedora 9 and i bought it due to this delay, so one more reason not to buy Digit this month :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom