[Preview + Feedback] Digit July 2007

What type games would you like to see on the Digit CD / DVD?

• Lots of free games that will run on any PC

Votes: 46 71.9%
  • Demos of the latest games (for higher-end PCs)

Votes: 18 28.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tapomay

Lazy fat guy..
~Phenom~ said:
Has anyone received the mag yet ????

Yes, I have received the mag today.......but wait....
hey this is the June issue :p

ya friend, I have received the June'07 issue today. for July issue will discuss next month. :mad:

techno_funky

da' Ťurntable ruleth
Nooooooooo!!!! :cry:

The Adobe suite wont install , i tried installing it off the DVD but it asks for the installation CD. Tried it again by saving the installer on my HDD ,installs but crashes whenever starting a certain program saying the software did not install properly hit that OK and BOOM !!! (the installer does warn you when done that there were certain errors). Man I so wanted to try the new dreamweaver and Photu-Shop :(

munster monster

a geeky fellow
Fatbeing-are u reading?

and yes- it isnt even available in the book stores by now- i went to buy it and digit hadnt arrrived.... :(
so i couldnt compare Digit with PcWorld....
and yes...
PC WORLD IS GIVING SOFTWARES WORTH 25000 AND NOT 39000!!!
BUT IT IS GIVING A INTERNATIONAL CALLING CARD WORTH RUPEES HUNDRED-APPROXIMATELY 50 MINUTES OF TALKTIME
DUH...

Last edited:

Sourabh

Laptoping
This issue in particular was good. The articles covered a wide range of interesting topics. Really nice! Raaabo's hard work (which went in contacting people for 'Chic Tech') shows. The laptop shoot out was the icing on the cake :) The PC World and Digit's laptop shoot out were coincidentally named the same - 'Lap It Up'. The only gripe in the otherwise excellent laptop write-up has to be the specs and poor benchmark details. Digit should put in some extra effort and better proofread the specs and shoot-outs in general. Goof-ups and small technical mistakes have been a trend in the recent times(which honestly happens only with Digit). This issue was no exception. For a laptop, warranty is everything. How the MFDs deserve a mention about warranty and the laptops don't in the specs table is something which is beyond me. The load-conditions for the battery life benchmarks and procedure had no mention. Seriously! What's up with that? The specs table for laptop totally blows. The processor models (esp. Core Duos) have been mentioned incorrectly as Core 2 Duo everywhere. Totally misleading as most just refer the specs table.

And, Well .. There is no sign of the replacement DON DVD. What else is left to be done? Mail, Send over the DVD to digit's HQ and get no replacement for it. This is very unprofessional. Digit needs to improve and do better. Really.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Couldn't you have given such a detailed review for the Fast Track too? Man, what's up with you guys? No one is reading it or what! :mad:

Sourabh

Laptoping
Didn't get time to read the Fast Track. I usually read them in college (as they fit inside full scape notebooks easily). Would check it out some time later. I'm sure it would be nice. I've never personally used an Apple product in my life, so reviewing it is out of question. When I read, it would be all news to me, well most of it would.

Last edited:

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Still, do leave your views on whether it is well written and all. I am specially interested in the history chapter (the first one), the one on Mac OS X, the switcher's guide and the iPhone. ;)

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Hmm....an article by Macboys, got to read that then.

Apple history Mac, well....good thing that people will read about Apple

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
Tapomay said:
Yes, I have received the mag today.......but wait....
hey this is the June issue :p

ya friend, I have received the June'07 issue today. for July issue will discuss next month. :mad:
Oh man!!! ur situation is worst. I have already decided not to renew my subscription.

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
FatBeing! Listen or else be fed to lions! :twisted: My Subscriber's copy has not reached me yet. I command you to answer the question: Has the rain delayed digit? If Yes, how long will you take to thwart the weather?

Mrinal Mohit

Broken In
PLZ, PLZ, PLZ give the demo of

i) Harry Potter and the Order of the phoenix
ii) Overlord
iii) Transformers : The Game

PLZ, PLZ, PLZ

Those free games SUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

ydvs

Right off the assembly line
Problem when installing Adobe Creative Suite Premium:

When i tried to install Adobe Creative Suite Premium, it gives me the following alert " Insert the Adobe Creative Suite Premium To continue with the installation" .

How can i solve this..?

Plz Help.

jamesbond007

 MacManiac
alexanderthegreat said:
FatBeing! Listen or else be fed to lions! :twisted: My Subscriber's copy has not reached me yet. I command you to answer the question: Has the rain delayed digit? If Yes, how long will you take to thwart the weather?

I was supposed to get my copy by post from this month but so far I didn't get it. If its the rain that has caused the delay then the Digit guys should have sent us a mail informing the same. Bad Customer Care ..... really really bad!!

crack_head

Fireball Venom
jamesbond007 said:
I was supposed to get my copy by post from this month but so far I didn't get it. If its the rain that has caused the delay then the Digit guys should have sent us a mail informing the same. Bad Customer Care ..... really really bad!!

Oh my my..so sorry sir..next time whenever DIGIT is facing problem or going to delay..they'll stop their work and sit down to inform you first.

When will such useless ones stop whining?

blackpearl said:
One of the writers of the Fast Track is called Aayush Arya. Hmm.. sounds familiar.
No wonder Fatbeing called him the shameless one..lolz

@Aayush...The history was as if autobiography of Wozniak and Jobs.. :p

Sourabh said:
And, Well .. There is no sign of the replacement DON DVD. What else is left to be done? Mail, Send over the DVD to digit's HQ and get no replacement for it. This is very unprofessional. Digit needs to improve and do better. Really.

maamu...star gold par sunday raat ko DON rakha tha..tu ka bartan dhone gaya tha??

Last edited:

kumarmohit

Technomancer
All things said and done, the history was an excellent piece of writing, especially if it was a piece from Arya. Really cool stuff man,it made me yearn for something apple for some time:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom