[Preview + Feedback] Digit July 2007

What type games would you like to see on the Digit CD / DVD?

• Lots of free games that will run on any PC

Votes: 46 71.9%
  • Demos of the latest games (for higher-end PCs)

Votes: 18 28.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
FatBeing said:
The disk check won't work, but Fedora will install without hassles - It's mentioned in the magazine as well.

thank you fatbeing for answereing, when I posted it I did not go through the mag, to day if time saves go through the mag, lot of power cut yesterday.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Guys, c'mon. Discuss the interesting topic. What is the Fast Track like? Did anyone read it? Should I buy the magazine? Is the Fast Track worth it?

OP
FatBeing

FatBeing

Administratus Rotundus
aryayush said:
Guys, c'mon. Discuss the interesting topic. What is the Fast Track like? Did anyone read it? Should I buy the magazine? Is the Fast Track worth it?
Always the shameless one...

g_goyal2000

Youngling
Well, in addition to free games as well as demo of big games, I would like small games from gamehouse, reflexive, bigfish, etc.. They make good games.

TheMaskEditor

Right off the assembly line

hi all,

Can some one from the Digit team please clarify, whether the Fedora included is 7.0.1, i.e. the ver that released on 31st May 2007.

Secondly is the DVD a Live DVD, i.e. without installing can we use Fedora with KDE and XFCE GUI Interface ??

please confirm the above mentioned points

thanks
TME:)

rajivnedungadi

In the zone
TheMaskEditor said:

hi all,

Can some one from the Digit team please clarify, whether the Fedora included is 7.0.1, i.e. the ver that released on 31st May 2007.

Secondly is the DVD a Live DVD, i.e. without installing can we use Fedora with KDE and XFCE GUI Interface ??

please confirm the above mentioned points

thanks
TME:)

It is the latest version (7) and it is one released on 31st May 2007
I dont think that it is the Live Version, its the installable one

kool

Cyborg Agent
This time i liked the cover girl........
wow........ she is soooooooo sweet... can anyone tell her name??

Last edited:

PikachuTrAiNeR

Boredom redefined.
Hey, thanks a lot for the Fedora distro and Maya, I really needed them.
[strike]I'm sure everyone will hate the Fast Track this time though. XD[/strike]

Last edited:

crack_head

Fireball Venom
kool said:
This time i liked the cover girl........
wow........ she is soooooooo sweet... can anyone tell her name??

Read the magazine throughly...the cover model name is printed in the initial pages.. :p

rajasekharan

Youngling
am gonna buy chip, digit. pc world tomorrow, since it will only be available by 7 or 10th. i.e if not on 7th.

yeah , this month's mag is the best ever...:), (man, maya , cs3...Wooooh!!!!)

when are we gonna get a video tutee or fast track on

maya, 3ds max, zbrush.....????????

please,. please, please....waiting for a year now...:(

rajasekharan

Youngling
let digit and chip fight each other out, let there be a bloody war between them ,

that they might strike each others with guns (games), missiles (s/w), and nukes (O.S ).

let them bleed with their own blood (long interesting articles)

that,
we get to enjoy the best of magazines from both the end...:)

oh, yeah i forgot, PC world tooo...
sooner or later i wish, just on a blue moon day , either chip, digit, pc world gives you this add.....

with the next month's issue
get yourself a copy of "windows XP" (ahemm, since i wished the impossible , lets make it bigger ) so

"get yourself a copy of "windows Vista" for Freeeeee*forum.gamestar.de/gspinboard/images/smilies/muhaha.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom