[Preview + Feedback] Digit July 2007

What type games would you like to see on the Digit CD / DVD?

• Lots of free games that will run on any PC

Votes: 46 71.9%
  • Demos of the latest games (for higher-end PCs)

Votes: 18 28.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Devrathnd

Rocking Contents

This issue rocks. the fasttrack on apple is great and the the contents in mag and DL DVD and CD are great.

But why the CD because already there DLDVD

techno_funky

da' Ťurntable ruleth
Adobe CS3 Design Premium
A Digit exclusive! This trial of Adobe Creative Suite 3 Design Premium comes with: Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended, Adobe illustrator CS3, Adobe InDesign CS3, Adobe Acrobat 8 Professional, Adobe Flash CS3 Professional and Adobe Dreamweaver CS3

OMFG!!!! **Runs around room happily**

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
shri75 said:
however I smell magzine is going to have less pages..........

me too plz keep the pages above 150.
gr8 contents!
fast track to apple WTH.? one whole fast track.u cud have written a few articles or a series but a whole fast track has gone to waste..but i will be optimistic lets hope the fast track:D is good & everbody's DVD's work this time

yes I also hope media does not give problems, moreover its fedora otherwise 125/- bucks would be total waste, offcourse I would also buy lfy there also no guarrantee of media.

Sparsh007

Formerly Spashy
blackpearl said:
Know what? This issue looks far better than the anniversary issue.

very true
CS3 premium suite(first time my request is fulfilled ;) )
Maya 8.5
Fedora 7
Though magazine content doesn't look attractive

liquid_snake

Broken In
well i m waiting for my june07 issue yet & hell of all when shall receive my july 07 issue seems like digit needs some sort of ........................

well i m waiting for my june07 issue yet & hell of all when shall receive my july 07 issue seems like digit needs some sort of ........................
& ya THE ANNIVERSERY & DECEMBER issues are really the worst of the year a collection of crap of the whole year binded in WHOPPING 200 pages out of which half pages are full of advertisments

Last edited:

Asfaq

Keyboard addict
Sparsh007 said:
Though magazine content doesn't look attractive

being a little more specific would help :) what did you not like in this month's issue and where can we improve?

ProDemon

Broken In
Create Your Own Linux Distro
Whether you’re already a Linux afficionado or not, we believe you should read this one. You can’t create a Windows-like OS... how about a Linux distro? Your own OS? To use, to show off? It’s not that difficult. Really.

Man i was waiting for this, thanks a lot.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Multimedia
Adobe CS3 Design Premium
A Digit exclusive! This trial of Adobe Creative Suite 3 Design Premium comes with: Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended, Adobe illustrator CS3, Adobe InDesign CS3, Adobe Acrobat 8 Professional, Adobe Flash CS3 Professional and Adobe Dreamweaver CS3

Maya 8.5 Personal Learning Edition
Maya Personal Learning Edition (PLE) is a special version of Autodesk Maya software, which provides free access to Maya for non-commercial use. It gives 3D graphics and animation students, industry professionals, and those interested in breaking into the world of computer graphics an opportunity to explore most aspects of the award-winning Autodesk Maya Complete software in a non-commercial capacity. NOTE: You need to register at *usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet...112&id=9432085 for your PLE Serial Key

Video Game Design Pro 2006
Video Game Design Pro 2006 offers many tools, resources, and documentation to help users communicate their game concepts to others.

HATSOFF
---------------------------------------------------------------------

I bought it in the evning and am very happy to say that disk is working however media check is not working it says cant fins mdsum file:rolleyes: ,

just tried to install linux to see whether its ok and aborted after some presetups and the media seems to be ok and only after full installation one could say it in toto:p

ah! the advance linux programming book was already with me:rolleyes: :p

Last edited:
OP
FatBeing

FatBeing

Administratus Rotundus
shri75 said:
I bought it in the evning and am very happy to say that disk is working however media check is not working it says cant fins mdsum file:rolleyes: ,

just tried to install linux to see whether its ok and aborted after some presetups and the media seems to be ok and only after full installation one could say it in toto:p

ah! the advance linux programming book was already with me:rolleyes: :p
The disk check won't work, but Fedora will install without hassles - It's mentioned in the magazine as well.

Aditya11

Journeyman
Bought the copy today and browsed the interactive contents...its TOO GOOD!! Installed couple of softwares like Crazy Talk, SoundBorb and PloppClassic..they are amazing. Free Games look good too. Many thanks to Team Digit. Keep it up!

contactpraven2001

In the matrix of linux
great buddy every thing is there magazine contents are great and in DVD(DL) and cd they are also great thx for fedora 7...........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom