[Preview + Feedback] Digit December Mega Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

dIgItaL_BrAt

Cyborg Agent
what the hell is going on around here??.This is supposed to be a goddamn tech forum so if you two wimps have nothing sensible to talk about then i suggest u go and continue your kiddie-fight somewhere else and stop spamming this thread.

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
Hey this is a thread for Feedback for december mega issue not a arena to settle personal fights!!!!!!!!someone please take some action!Please use PM to sort out differences!

goobimama

 Macboy
Raoobo
Post Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 4:10 pm

Timothy
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 4:12 pm

Anybody have the feeling that these two are one and the same? Both have also 9 posts in their kitty...

At least the Raoobo is not the real Raabo...

Deep

Version 2.0
aah idiots playing around here and spoiling the thread...banned both of them (both of them were one person)

Deep

Version 2.0
kaysquare said:
some one is trying to make this thread eligible for locking / deleting.

may be someone from team digit!!!

how can you ever think that? Digit will never do that..so stop being in that misunderstanding :)

Regards,
Deep

Sreekanth V

Journeyman
prash007 said:
Excuse me...its only we ppl talking here...none frm the DIGIT team has replied to this!!
So, u cant expect any pardon from the subscribers...when there isnt any answer from the team for so many questions put up! :?

I accept, as Human beings we must forgive and forget...but only if 1 apologizes!!!

Moreover, u cant take things for granted that things will be ok in the near future... :?:

psst...are u working for DIGIT? :wink:

Answering the last Q - That was one of my dream when I start reading Digit. Now I am looking for a placement abroad and not in my country :India. Dont misunderstand me! ,this is only because of Salery. BTW I am only a student.

Aries said:
Sreekanth V said:
I wish I was a subscriber so that I can easily avoid the T2 DVD - remarkably boring film, seen many times in HBO, Star Movies etc.

You say it is a boring film and it has come may times in HBO and you have seen the same may times....right? If its boring why did you watch the same so many times? :) :) :)

:D :D :D
It become Boring gradually.
First: Very very interesting. Need to see once again.
Second: Still interesting. Even if I come to see it again, I will watch it.
Thrid: Seen it in Star Movies. Watched completely because it was a saturday.
Fourth: Again in Star Movies. Start feel Boring. Avoid some parts.
Fifth: Here comes HBO. Completely lost interest. If you ask me why I watch it again - at that time there is no other interesting movie in Star Movies or Zstudio. Still I avoid many part of it.
Sixth: Oooops I am in the house of a friend with two more friends all want to watch T2 DVD of my friend. Two option in front of me. Watch it or Leave his home. The second is not good, because I am visiting his home first with the other two. Didnt know the return path correctly. So rest you can imagine.

BTW I post this much just to reduce the tension of everyone reading this thread. Enough of Complaints I think.

Vyasram

The pWnster
I have a suggestion. Why not list those rs.50 worth xtra free gifts on digit patron, many subscribers are digit patrons and so they would not get dissappointed . Many people will take it for 60 or 80 or even 100 pts . If you can give a whole magazine for 100 pts , why cant you list a cd and a DLDVD for the same

hpotter606

Journeyman
Ahh..
Its another ID of that stupied idiot who posted the 2 messages above which were edited by deep.
Time to block the IP!!!

Reported

nithinks

True Techie
Aries said:
Positive + Negative Feedback

Positive Part

+226 pages in all (including Advertisements)
+Good Information
+2006 Desk Calender

Negative Part

-92 pages in advertisements only
-bad paper quality, both Digit and Fast Track
-No DVD case or Inlay Card
-Poor Binding, the past 2-3 pages just came off.....
-Odd packing, does not fit in the bag

I did not got 2006 DESK CALENDER!!!

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Its a small calendar, i mistook it for an ad paper first and was about to throw it until i saw "January" lol :lol: Its from Hitachi.. check again ;)

coolendra

Neil is Here...
i am ready to pay 50 bucks
plz tell me the procedure to get the dvd & the cd

is it supposed to be paid via cheque or somethin else ??????

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
U dint get a reciep/order form along with the issue ? It must be accompanied with a letter asking u to pay.. jus fill in the form, add 25 more for outstation cheques and send it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom