Post your latest Purchase

royal

Padawan
You got it right mate. Second 8800gt (same model) is on its way. With it quad core(haven't decided) , EVGA 750i, Corsair 1000W psu (its a gift) and Razer keyboard n mouse.
Will be selling my xfx 650i, E4300 with corsair 450W soon.

Not going for WC right now, lets see how much the air cooling can take. But definetly WC in future. But all of this happen only by the end of september.

Woohooo...way to go man :D nice to see a enthusiast amongst ourselves

BTW oc quad cores can get seriously hot so keep WC in mind (though the 120 extreme is a very capable one):) and if possible also invest in SPVA 24"/27"/30" lcd.

Whats ur speaker/soundcard setup ? :confused:

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain
I don't have TRUE-120 but Enzotech Ultra-X cpu cooler. No, the current 24" is fine for gaming, movies and usual work. So no change here.

As for speaker I have ATP3 (2-3 years old) and had creative live soundcard, but since it was incompatible with vista, so dumped it. Right now, on onboard with SRS Audio Sandbox version 1.9 enough for movies and gaming.

royal

Padawan
I don't have TRUE-120 but Enzotech Ultra-X cpu cooler. No, the current 24" is fine for gaming, movies and usual work. So no change here.

As for speaker I have ATP3 (2-3 years old) and had creative live soundcard, but since it was incompatible with vista, so dumped it. Right now, on onboard with SRS Audio Sandbox version 1.9 enough for movies and gaming.

How's the Enzotech ? I believe you have scythe cooling fans ?

And how do the shades of black appear in your 24 incher? :confused:

Finally I think you should go for a surround sound speaker setup for movies and gaming :smile: ... just a suggestion though

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain
How's the Enzotech ? I believe you have scythe cooling fans ?

And how do the shades of black appear in your 24 incher? :confused:

Finally I think you should go for a surround sound speaker setup for movies and gaming :smile: ... just a suggestion though

Enzotech is in par or sometimes better than TRUE-120. Right now mine E4300 @ 3GHz idles at 30-32c and loads at around 38-40c with 1.35 Vcore.

The color reproduction of the aoc 24" is excellent. Callibrated the thing with displaymate and yes the shades of black is as it suppose to be. BTW, your dell and this one uses the same panel (maybe the dell got a newer version of this panel, since you bought it recently).

Yes, me also thought about surround speaker but for now ATP3 is doing fine, maybe in the future.

deepakchan

Troubleshooter
Bought a fly B720 Dual CDMA + GSM

Am able to use Tata Indicom + Aircel simultaneously. Don't have to carry two phones around anymore. :)

Night-Rider

Journeyman
^^ Thats the prices i got. The items were purchased about more than a week ago. The price cut of Intel occured after that. Am i correct? Check itwares. I can't find any of these parts near my house. Hence i had to order the parts online.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
On 29th July

1. Techcom IDE 3.5 inch External HDD Casing for Rs. 390
2. Zebronics Gamepad ZEB 100JP for Rs. 354*www.zebronics.net/images/gamingaccessories/zeb100jp.jpg
3. One Crimper for Rs. 125

From M.D. Computers.

One mouse pad for Rs. 15 from Subham.

The game pad has only drivers for upto win 2000 :( though it's working with xp.
The external casing comes with win98 & mac os driver CD. But on the CD there are about 20 other techcom products driver included. What a unprofessional work :(

Last edited:
Top Bottom