** Post all your BSNL Broadband Related Queries Here **

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
Not the major National issues/problems/justifications...but they(BSNL) are listening here to local and personal issues related to Broadband,solving them OR trying their level best,here at Dum Dum Telephone Exchange,Calcutta/Kolkata Telephone Circle.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Not the major National issues/problems/justifications...but they(BSNL) are listening here to local and personal issues related to Broadband,solving them OR trying their level best,here at Dum Dum Telephone Exchange,Calcutta/Kolkata Telephone Circle.

Ask them to introduce all the plans of Hyderabad to Kolkata or increase minimum speed from 512 kbps to 2 mbps (as per NTP 2012) across all plans without increasing rates from 1st July i.e. tomorrow.

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
BSNL being a sarkaari company there is not much point in asking individual officers to take policy decisions. It should be the concerned minister who should decide.

kg11sgbg

Ask them to introduce all the plans of Hyderabad to Kolkata or increase minimum speed from 512 kbps to 2 mbps (as per NTP 2012) across all plans without increasing rates from 1st July i.e. tomorrow.

Brother,they are in the mid level of management and operations,they are not decision or policy makers.That is controlled by BSNL New Delhi,Yogajog Bhavan...

BSNL being a sarkaari company there is not much point in asking individual officers to take policy decisions. It should be the concerned minister who should decide.
This is the fact and reason.
+1 to this.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
We should send an email/open letter to the chairman of BSNL, its board of directors (BSNL Board Of Directors) and also in public media citing how bsnl is blatantly ripping us off but favouring Hyderabad circle for their own greed.

Can digit post an article on the site and magazine for the same?

:idea: How about twitting
*twitter.com/pmoindia

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
It's not just A or Any service provider. It's govt.'s own BSNL and even if it make losses every govt. is always there to compensate it''s loss. Same is not possible for just any other service provider. So yes, PM can make or break BSNL's rules.

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
Wait for Jio launch , in 2 months everything will change.. (hopefully).

Been waiting for months now. Not even sure whether it will launch in Kerala. I am not interested in selling my soul to Reliance. But 512 kbps ka maza is damn pathetic.

kg11sgbg

Whatever crap speed may BSNL provide,at least I do not trust RELIANCE & AIRTEL.

jkultimate

GAMING IS NOT A CRIME
Anyone in kerala, having 4 Mbps plan..?
What is the downloading speeds you guys getting with 4 Mbps plan..? (xxxkbps/second) Am planning to change into that plan.

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
Been waiting for months now. Not even sure whether it will launch in Kerala. I am not interested in selling my soul to Reliance. But 512 kbps ka maza is damn pathetic.

Buddy, thing is not that we will be using Jio, what we are hoping that when they launches their services, it will create a new kind atmosphere as once we saw when reliance made free incoming calls .. for mobile services, cheap mobiles .. something like created by Beam in Hyderabad for broadband services.

PS: They are working on something real big, I have seen them reaching the most remotest area and working so professionally. Hoping for good.. and if they fails, time for REVOLT :p

Update:

I don't care if reliance ever launches, just ask BEAM to get in my city also :p

Nuxer

liNux+usER
Anyone in kerala, having 4 Mbps plan..?
What is the downloading speeds you guys getting with 4 Mbps plan..? (xxxkbps/second) Am planning to change into that plan.

*www.speedtest.net/result/4509727183.png

I am from kerala (Trivandrum).

Plan - BBG Combo ULD 1495

Top Bottom