** Post all your BSNL Broadband Related Queries Here **

jkultimate

GAMING IS NOT A CRIME
8GB will be gone in a day. And you will be stuck with 512kbps rest of the month. I am in ULD845. Life sucks.

Exactly bro, but I need this plan so bad, that I can download the patch for GTA 5 which is about 5 gb+ ... so with my current plant it will take about 4 or 5 days, but with this plan it will take around 5 hours.

Well yeah bsnl sucks :(

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Is this true that BSNL is going to terminate the free night calling facility [ 9pm to 7am ] ? I don't use LL for phone anyway. The only reason I asked is there something else which can replace this useless offer with say speedier broadband or at-least 1mbps as minimum bb speed ?

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
Is this true that BSNL is going to terminate the free night calling facility [ 9pm to 7am ] ? I don't use LL for phone anyway. The only reason I asked is there something else which can replace this useless offer with say speedier broadband or at-least 1mbps as minimum bb speed ?

Didn't hear such a news. Maybe they will terminate if other telcos pressure DoT.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!

Didn't use it when they started it and have switched to a private ISP now. TBH, no amount of calling related freebies can make me choose BSNL again unless they provide broadband plans same or better than that of BSNL hyderabad's circle.

Last edited:

ashs1

Padawan
for some unknown reason, my 8 gb limit seems to be never-ending.. i've used up around 17 gb on my laptop & around 3 gb++ on my phone & i am still getting 2mbps..on a downloading spree at the moment. :p :D BSNL rocks. :p

amjath

Human Spambot
for some unknown reason, my 8 gb limit seems to be never-ending.. i've used up around 17 gb on my laptop & around 3 gb++ on my phone & i am still getting 2mbps..on a downloading spree at the moment. :D BSNL rocks.
Did you turn of the modem? Sometime it happens

ashs1

Padawan
Did you turn of the modem? Sometime it happens

i don't know..maybe this happens because of a faulty connection..the bsnl bb line that i get in my bedroom has 2-3 crudely joined points( thanks to the bsnl technician )..Whenever someone moves the wires, the connection gets lost & then i have to play a game of trail & error & place those joints in such a manner that i get the connection..very irritating stuff when you need internet urgently & you have to move the wires here and there. :/

amjath

Human Spambot
i don't know..maybe this happens because of a faulty connection..the bsnl bb line that i get in my bedroom has 2-3 crudely joined points( thanks to the bsnl technician )..Whenever someone moves the wires, the connection gets lost & then i have to play a game of trail & error & place those joints in such a manner that i get the connection..very irritating stuff when you need internet urgently & you have to move the wires here and there. :/
Lol, I see frequent disconnection in my line. Fought with the technician and complaint about number of joints. I said "if you want I can pay or get a new wire if you want but get it replaced" he said no no Sir I will get it replaced. I think they won't

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
for some unknown reason, my 8 gb limit seems to be never-ending.. i've used up around 17 gb on my laptop & around 3 gb++ on my phone & i am still getting 2mbps..on a downloading spree at the moment. :p :D BSNL rocks. :p
Switch the router off and then on again :p

I used to download 15GB+ on pre-fup speeds with 6 GB FUP limit before that annoying pop-up came.

ashs1

Padawan
Switch the router off and then on again

I used to download 15GB+ on pre-fup speeds with 6 GB FUP limit before that annoying pop-up came.
40 GB++ now & still speed is not lowered...on a downloading spree now.. I wish I had more free space on my HDD.

harry10

Gadgets freak
40 GB++ now & still speed is not lowered...on a downloading spree now.. I wish I had more free space on my HDD.

Well my 100 Gb limit expired yesterday and d speed is still consistent. Have downloaded 22 gb more since den. Not gonna switch off router till 31st.

Top Bottom