** Post all your BSNL Broadband Related Queries Here **

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
Getting error
"The password you have entered is not correct. Please enter your password again.(SBL-DAT-00569)"
while logging onto selfcare.sdc.bsnl.co.in

Note that I am logging on for the first time, do I need to register first or directly login?

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
you need to register first using your customer id/account no.(click on user registration where you will get all the info).note that bsnl self care site works correctly upto IE 10 in compatibility mode,i would not recommend another browser or IE 11.

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
I was using firefox to register however the page loaded fine but after entering all fields correctly I am getting another error message:
"Your Broadband User ID is invalid or you do not have active broadband in your service"

- - - Updated - - -

LOL I was using the wrong link all throughout my existence. Since I belong to UP East I shall use *selfcare.ndc.bsnl.in instead of *selfcare.sdc.bsnl.in (thanks Google)
Damn CC are a bunch of stupid guys not able to help in this regard.

Last edited:

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
Registered there and now got message that a customer agent will contact you for approval and then login credentials will be sent to your email address

jaleel

Broken In
We shift our house, and there is no feasible for bsnl phone. Now I got a bill of -1250. What is meant by minus. Any idea guys?

tanmaymohan

Geek v1.0
Wrong thread maybe but the query is regarding MTNL
They recently introduced 8mbps plans in Delhi. Anyone using it?
I live almost 1km to exchange so it's feasible to get it. Do they really provide those speeds. Just curious

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
MTNL Delhi - Customer SelfCare Portal : Online Book Landline, Broadband and other services
it is estimated that these Plans will work upto 1.5 K.M.from X-age if conditions of external plant is good. These plans will be provided wherever technically feasible
in other words,you won't know unless you try it.btw what's the point in getting a 8mbps plan with 40gb fup for 1999 when 2mbps ul is available for 1899.

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
I did a speed restore thingy last month for Rs.200 (5 GB), but was charged twice in the bill for that. Made an online complaint and they deducted the excess amount after 10 days.

Nice.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Unable to browse sites which use http only since this morning. Sites requiring https work fine. Don't know what the problem is. Using ultrasurf as a temporary fix.

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
Unable to browse sites which use http only since this morning. Sites requiring https work fine. Don't know what the problem is. Using ultrasurf as a temporary fix.
I was not able to access anything on HTTP while UDP in torrent applications and other proprietary protocols like WhatsApp worked just fine.
It spontaneously corrected itself after a day.

This looks like something went wrong at BSNL end.

Probably BSNL is trying some traffic shaping.

Shah

Cyborg Agent
Idk for some reason I am getting 2k phone bill per month with 850 bucks Internet plan, is this normal?

If you're on a Unlimited plan and paid your previous bill after the deadline, BSNL bills usually show both months' bill amount as pending. You can check from BSNL portal to know the exact bill amount pending to be paid. Hope this helps.

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
If you're on a Unlimited plan and paid your previous bill after the deadline, BSNL bills usually show both months' bill amount as pending. You can check from BSNL portal to know the exact bill amount pending to be paid. Hope this helps.
I usually get around 1600-1700 bill, it's unlimited plan, check bangaloretelecom.Com it's unlimited 512 kbps

Shah

Cyborg Agent
I usually get around 1600-1700 bill, it's unlimited plan, check bangaloretelecom.Com it's unlimited 512 kbps

How much do you actually pay per month? As I had said earlier, Visit BSNL Portal || Online Payments portal -- Landline/FTTH bills-Cellone Bills-Online recharge and check if the pending amount is correctly displayed there. You don't need to register for an account to view pending amount.

Top Bottom