Official iOS devices thread

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
re: Official iPhone/iPod Touch owners thread

Im playing UMK3, not installed that big update yet though
@thetechfreak, wait for the lift to reach the destination floor. As soon as the lift doors start opening, scroll to the lobby (ground floor), and start tapping on the empty space (on the computer or something). The more taps you manage, the more coins get added, and sometimes you get a towerbux as a tip. works better for floors 1,2,3 and 4 becaue you can tap away like crazy.

the.kaushik

œ∑´®†¥¨ˆøπåß∂ƒ©˙∆˚¬Ω≈ ç√∫˜

Guys, I have found this game called Tiny Tower. Highly addictive and FUN.
And best part is that its FREE. no in app purchases :D

*multiplayerblog.mtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/tinytower_ipad.jpg

Must play :))

I am loving it. But one question. How to hire more people?

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
I am loving it. But one question. How to hire more people?
Well, make Residential floors more than one. and more busnesses. So you have more people for more busnesses :D
@anoirion
thanks will try then post here :D

drats i cant use it whenever i click in the floor the popup for painting the floor comes. what to do

anorion, any help with my trouble? post #2092

the.kaushik

œ∑´®†¥¨ˆøπåß∂ƒ©˙∆˚¬Ω≈ ç√∫˜

Well, make Residential floors more than one. and more busnesses. So you have more people for more busnesses :D

Thanks! So once building is made people won't come automatically to stay right? I have to pay to bring people in that right?

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
^not necessarily, the people will come and occupy the flats on their own, you dont have to pay for it

^^yeah the prompt for painting the lobby does come up. if you see in the background you should see a +sign and a number going up over where the coins are. This happens multiple times if you get get in taps while the lift door is opening.

Good music based games? I liked Rhythm Spirit before (none of that tap tap stuff)... playing Groove Coaster now... 16 tracks unlocked so far, dont know how many more are there

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.

I m upgrading to iOS 4.3.3 but I want is fresh format & install coz after I update & connect to itunes it will restore the data(apps & games) which I dont want..what to do?

tejjammy

Journeyman

I m upgrading to iOS 4.3.3 but I want is fresh format & install coz after I update & connect to itunes it will restore the data(apps & games) which I dont want..what to do?

Apple isn't signing iOS 4.3.3 anymore so you must be having saved shsh blobs right?
And once you Restore you device to iOS 4.3.3 you will get 2 options in iTunes 1. Setup from existing backup and
2. Setup as new device
Select the second option and then you will have a clean install. But each and every app data will be lost so do it only if you are really interested.
Keep posted on your success :)

Zangetsu

Apple isn't signing iOS 4.3.3 anymore so you must be having saved shsh blobs right?
And once you Restore you device to iOS 4.3.3 you will get 2 options in iTunes 1. Setup from existing backup and
2. Setup as new device
Select the second option and then you will have a clean install. But each and every app data will be lost so do it only if you are really interested.
Keep posted on your success :)

thanx but what is SHSH Blob?

tejjammy

Journeyman

Zangestsu: assuming that u are already jailbroken, Cydia must have saved ur blobs for you. Follow the link below Fix iTunes 1004, 1015 Error, and Restore iPhone 4, 3GS Successfully on iOS 4.0.1 [How to Guide] | Redmond Pie and use a tool called TinyUmbrella to save ur blobs on pc.

Zangetsu

Guys...i have a problem with my ipod now

I followed the JB steps of snowbreeze to upgrade to 4.3.3
but when I select the .ipsw file from JB to restore the itunes says
"The ipod could not be restored.an unknown error occurred(3194)"

what to do...help needed?

tejjammy

Journeyman

Follow the link in my post #2100. as I had told earlier apple has stopped signing 4.3.3. It currently signs only 4.3.5 so you need to follow the above procedure.

Or if u have already edited HOSTS file then change it back to original or use tiny umbrella to restore

Zangetsu

Follow the link in my post #2100. as I had told earlier apple has stopped signing 4.3.3. It currently signs only 4.3.5 so you need to follow the above procedure.

Or if u have already edited HOSTS file then change it back to original or use tiny umbrella to restore

but I have added the host file line..but still i get the same error...

also I downloaded tinyumbrella...but when I start TSS server...it bypasses the 3194 error but after some time gives 1604 error...

now all i can see is the itunes logo with usb in my ipod screen :-(

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH

Have you have save your shsh blob i think no that why you getting this

tejjammy

Journeyman

but I have added the host file line..but still i get the same error...

also I downloaded tinyumbrella...but when I start TSS server...it bypasses the 3194 error but after some time gives 1604 error...

now all i can see is the itunes logo with usb in my ipod screen :-(

Then select the option to Exit recovery mode from tiny umbrella. Or any other tool to exit recovery mode. Your fw has been upgraded just u need to exit recovery mode. :)
Edit: this link explains the error *www.redmondpie.com/fix-1604-1600-itunes-error-during-ios-4.0-custom-firmware-restore/.

If that too fails then there is an alternative called iFaith which will help in creating presigned iOS and restoring it. But you will need to download ur shsh blobs from Cydia in that tool.

Last edited:

Zangetsu

Then select the option to Exit recovery mode from tiny umbrella. Or any other tool to exit recovery mode. Your fw has been upgraded just u need to exit recovery mode. :)

I did that too in umbrella...but still the device shows itunes logo with usb wire

If that too fails then there is an alternative called iFaith which will help in creating presigned iOS and restoring it.
Ok..I will try that too..

But you will need to download ur shsh blobs from Cydia in that tool.
but as I said I haven't saved my SHSH in cydia so I can't download them...
now I think there is no way I can save my SHSH coz the device is in Recovery mode.... :( :(

Q:I have noticed there is one more host file in system32 "host.umbrella"?

Q:If I update to iOS4.3.5 using itunes;then can I downgrade to iOS4.3.3?
I mean saving the SHSH in 4.3.5?

I did that too in umbrella...but still the device shows itunes logo with usb wire

Ok..I will try that too..

but as I said I haven't saved my SHSH in cydia so I can't download them...
now I think there is no way I can save my SHSH coz the device is in Recovery mode.... :( :(

Q:I have noticed there is one more host file in system32 "host.umbrella"?

Q:If I update to iOS4.3.5 using itunes;then can I downgrade to iOS4.3.3?
I mean saving the SHSH in 4.3.5?

You cant downgrade to iOS4.3.3 as you hvn't saved the shsh of iOS 4.3.3. What I would suggest now, is to update to iOS4.3.5 and use the tethered jailbreak.

Zangetsu

You cant downgrade to iOS4.3.3 as you hvn't saved the shsh of iOS 4.3.3. What I would suggest now, is to update to iOS4.3.5 and use the tethered jailbreak.
ok u mean we have to save the SHSH blob to cydia server....
but tinyumbrella saves the SHSH on users HDD ryt?

but the SHSH blob is different for each iOS version?
ex: if users saves SHSH of iOS 4.3.2 then he will need the SHSH saved of the same while updating to iOS 4.3.3?

I guess we wont get a untethered JB on 4.3.5?

Note: for each version we have to save the SHSH so that we can downgrade to that particular version anytime.But in my case I had iOS 4.3.2 & even if I had saved the SHSH blobs for 4.3.2,how wud that saved blob helped me in updating to 4.3.3 (coz I don't have 4.3.3 blobs)?

Last edited:
Top Bottom