Official iOS devices thread

Pat

Beyond Smart
Re: iPhone3G owners discussion thread

*www.oosah.com/

iPhone owners might be interested in this. It offers some cool features and is currently free.
(1 TB of storage, Manage music/photos remotely, optimized for iPhone etc. etc.)

I am yet to try it but I hope it is good. In any case its worth giving it a shot as it is free :)

OP
Tanmay Satpathy

Tanmay Satpathy

Sing Along Samsung

oosah.com is really good. But unfortunately one can't upload media directly from iPhone. The guys are developing their app to upload files.

Offtopic:Mom needs to buy a new phone.So which one to go for?iPhone 3G 8 GB or HTC Touch Diamond?

Pat

Beyond Smart

If its in your budget, go for iPhone. Its easy to use/non-cluttered interface is a big plus for all non-techies :)

Budget allows both but HTC one looks good for a normal non-techie user.
Already got 2 iPhones.So,a bit confused between the two

goobimama

 Macboy

The iPhone dude. The capacitive touch screen of the iPhone is unmatched by that HTC krap.

the.kaushik

œ∑´®†¥¨ˆøπåß∂ƒ©˙∆˚¬Ω≈ ç√∫˜

Guys,
Yahoo! I got my new Iphone yesterday...
Guys need some help!
I took it from airtel... Now how do i access net. Each time i try to browse it says you dont have internet connection. I have the airtel live setting. I called the customer care and they told its active but they have no idea about the settings.. Sunday all airtel office will be closed! :(
And also if i try to download the settings from airtel it says you set doesnot supports downloading please contact customer care and customer care says they dont know how to do the settings.. :(
Guys one more thing.. how do i know my headphones are original.. why am asking is they sound pathetic.. Sorry i should not compair but n73ME and n95 8gb headphones are better then this.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k

Just go to the airtel india website and get the internet settings from there.. A piece of cake. :)

As for headpohne, Apple have been known to provide the crappiest headphones around. Better get yourself a creative or a sennheiser.

@kaushik,congratulations!8GB or 16GB?

BTW anyone tried Facemelter?Really funny app.Your intestines would come out laughing.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist

Guys,
Yahoo! I got my new Iphone yesterday...
Guys need some help!
I took it from airtel... Now how do i access net. Each time i try to browse it says you dont have internet connection. I have the airtel live setting. I called the customer care and they told its active but they have no idea about the settings.. Sunday all airtel office will be closed! :(
And also if i try to download the settings from airtel it says you set doesnot supports downloading please contact customer care and customer care says they dont know how to do the settings.. :(
Congratulations on your purchase. :)

The settings are built into your iPhone. Internet should just work without your having to do anything at all. If it doesn’t, get it replaced.

the.kaushik

thank you guys,they just activated my service.browsing is ultimate. Now am typing from iphone.I am just loving it. Also one thing I would like to mention that iPhone gps is very good and it don't take time at all compaired to Nokia map

OP
Tanmay Satpathy

Tanmay Satpathy

Sing Along Samsung

Congratulations Kaushik :)

iPhone comes preconfigured for net. It needs activation of the iPhone Data Pack (which provides you first 500 mb free every month for a year) on a AirTel 64k Sim at the time of purchase.

If it still don't work, get it replaced.

@ Sunny1211993 - Yeah Facemelter is a funny app. My friends are having lots f fun with the morphing video mode of this app :)

@ Kaushik... you will definitely be in love with your iPhone. It is way better and simple than N95-8GB.

Last edited:

the.kaushik

Anyone from Bangalore who knows where to get Iphone screen guard!

goobimama

 Macboy

Why screen guard yaar. The screen does not scratch unless you ram it with a bulldozer.

the.kaushik

oh! is it not required at all.. but i thought to be on safer side..

goobimama

 Macboy

@Kaushik: check out How damage resistant is your iPhone

To the rest, I've written a small bit on DiskAid. You might want to check it out.
DiskAid Enables Disk Use on iPhone. But Do We Need It?

the.kaushik

oh is it.. this guys dint gave anything to me.. i asked them

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist

If you can scratch an iPhone screen, trust me, you can scale Mount Everest!

Top Bottom