Official Android discussion thread

Ayuclack

*qwich.in
You Can Rollback to any official Firmware Versions in android !!!

I just flashed to Official ICS And then after to CM10 aka Jelly Bean ... and at the end of the day to honeycomb!!!

ajayritik

Technomancer
you have small hands.

^^ you should say "I read in your thread that you have small hands" :D :razz:..

I didn't get this. Is this in reference to the avatar that Charan has?

Guys apart from rooting any other way where I can free up the phone memory? Have tough time if I need to install additional apps. Not all apps are having the option to move to SD Card.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
I didn't get this. Is this in reference to the avatar that Charan has?

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/buying-advice/164270-20k-lag-free-phone.html
2. Display type and size?
I have small palm, I noticed that 4" screen will be difficult to navigate with single hand. So screen size is less than 4"

:p

Guys apart from rooting any other way where I can free up the phone memory? Have tough time if I need to install additional apps. Not all apps are having the option to move to SD Card.

how many apps/memory do you require??

mastervk

In the zone
Even rooted phone will have same issue. You can remove crapware after root but that will not be enough.
You need s2e with extended partition or similar script after rooting

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
I'm unable to install anything more than 5-6 apps.

with 12 apps.
*i.imgur.com/USb7Y.jpg
how can you run out of internal memory with just 5 apps, unless the apps are massive in size.

i can actually fill the rom with apps and then flash. that way i can have full 200MB free. i have already replaced the launcher with a new one, keyboard with a stripped down version
*i.imgur.com/535kI.jpg

Ayuclack

*qwich.in
I recently Purchased San Disk Micro Sd Card For My Tab and it is not letting me to write on it properly
here the link to model

Tested other cards they are working fine

ICS On My Tab

mastervk

In the zone
I suffer from same issue. Generally issue can be solved by properly formating the card. Use sd card specific formating tool.

Ayuclack

*qwich.in
Cant find any thing just contacted sandisk and infibeam for replacement ....they said to check once more

Formatted Card Working Fine With the card reader but when connected via mtp I get the error The device has either stopped responding or has been disconnected

Sometime It Copy the file just fine ...some time some off them and most times no copy only error also sd tools is saying no permission to write on the card but on other 16 gb card it work fine !!

Last edited:

mastervk

In the zone
Counterfeit card is also an issue but I guess infibeam will be selling genuine products.
I will try to format using cwm and see if my issue is resolved. This is a common issue in tablet so not sure if faulty card is the cause

Ayuclack

*qwich.in
Its a genuine card confirmed from sandisk and the issue is not there when using the card reader only in mtp mode....and no mass storage mode in galaxy tab ics

R2K

In the Zone
And I gave away my laptop ( in the siggy below).
Now I gotta survive with just an android "smartphone" . :(
Hope it won't be too hard

mastervk

In the zone
Its a genuine card confirmed from sandisk and the issue is not there when using the card reader only in mtp mode....and no mass storage mode in galaxy tab ics
format (not quick format) in NTFS..NTFS has better error handling.That might help.
How did you got confirmation form san disk.Did you provided them any registration number?

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
And I gave away my laptop ( in the siggy below).
Now I gotta survive with just an android "smartphone" . :(
Hope it won't be too hard

if its is for a month or two, it'll won't too difficult. I have used mobile as a PC replacement for 3 months when my motherboard & later HDD went kaput.

Karbonn A9+ Rs. 9290 [1.2 GHz Dual Core Scorpion Processor]. Sounds awesome?

ajaymailed

In the zone
Samsung Galaxy Note II user interface - YouTube
i didnt notice when the phone was released but Note 2s capabilities are just awesome, Samsung has certainly taken it to next level by exploiting Notes large screen, S Pen, Jelly Bean besides the features available for S3. I guess slow proliferation of Jelly Bean is saving Android competitors from getting crushed so badly.

aroraanant

Explorer
I have got my hands on this device, bought it for my frnd, and it is the first note 2 in my city.
All I can say it is amazing.

Ayuclack

*qwich.in
Ok Here Is What Happened
The Sandisk Customer Support Confirms That Their Class 10 Card Dont Work on Samsung Devices As they Were Getting Many Complaints From the Owners.

Now its all to Infibeam to Replace it and Refund Back my Money

Don't Buy Sandisk Mobile Ultra Class 10 If You Own a Samsung Phone or Tablet

Top Bottom