Official Android discussion thread

Paras Lehana

Journeyman
uploadfromtaptalk1348067327660.jpg

Nova launcher prime +1

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Running DDLF2 + RemicsICS-UX ROM in my Galaxy SL i9003 mobile. Straight 1.5 day of battery with medium~high usage. (Frequent calls, occasional gaming and messaging too)

I feel, this firmwire is so far the best one, released by Samsung. Damn stable, smooth and no more battery drain.

Previously, was in XXKPQ, and to be frank, i hardly get around 12~16hrs of backup.

Edit : Just noticed, it is my 3000th post... :D

Arnab boss

In the zone
guys when playing songs in galaxy y pro duos it stops when the screen gets locked.. i could nt find a solution for this.. help needed badly..!! and it some times hangs and restarts on its own any clue whts this..!!

techracer

Right off the assembly line
Hi,
I earlier had a problem in my xperia U- the camera used to hang and it said later-ERROR, camera not available...I updated the firmware but it was of no use...Next, my fon's motherboard was replaced by sony...still all in vain.
Finally, Sony gave me a completely new handset...still many a times, I face the same problem, though many of my friends who also use an xperia U don't find themselves in such a situation...Can anyone tell me where exactly the problem lies?? I am totally fed up of this thing and have started to hate my fon...plz help

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
Hello Forum Friends, I had purchased a VeeDee E10 Tablet from VeeDee Enterprises,the specs being E10 Capacitive Tablet

It is a WonderMedia Tablet running on VIA 8850 processor as:--->

WONDERMEDIA PRIZM WM8850 (2012)
KEY FEATURES:
1GHZ ARM CORTEX-A9 CORE PROCESSOR
ARM MALI-400 3D GRAPHICS PROCESSOR
MULTI-STANDARD 1080P VIDEO DECODING ENGINE
H.264 VIDEO ENCODING
DDR3/LPDDR2 DRAM INTERFACE
MULTIPLE VIDEO INTERFACE INCLUDING HDMI, LVDS AND DVO
FLEXIBLE NETWORKING AND PERIPHERAL INTERFACE
ADVANCED HARDWARE SECURITY ENGINE
ANDROID 4.0 AND WINDOWS CE 7.0 SUPPORT

new e10.jpg

I played angry birds,downloaded all sorts of free tools and application from Google store,etc. It was functioning very well.The battery back-up time was a "CON" only due to its running for 4hrs. at maximum.

I accidently (PERHAPS) rooted the Tablet from this site WM8850 RootBurner – How to root the WM8850 without firmware update ! | Diabetu's Tools Page,just by clicking the link of WM8850 Root Burner(build v0.9.5)onto my Tablet.

Now the Tablet after opening is stuck up with the Android Icecream Sandwich Logo screen only.
Has the Tablet become a BRICK, I mean is it rendered useless?

PLEASE HELP ME OUT FROM THIS TERRIBLE SITUATION,AND REVERT ME TO DEFAULT SETTINGS.

A request to all the ANDROID Expert Friends,PLEASE.

ajayritik

Technomancer
Sam and others any idea why I'm unable to all of the apps that I want from phone to SD Card? Only few have the option to move to SD Card.

Neo

^^ you cab only move an app if the developer has added the feature to do so. Not app apps have the feature

mastervk

In the zone
I accidently (PERHAPS) rooted the Tablet from this site WM8850 RootBurner – How to root the WM8850 without firmware update ! | Diabetu's Tools Page,just by clicking the link of WM8850 Root Burner(build v0.9.5)onto my Tablet.

Now the Tablet after opening is stuck up with the Android Icecream Sandwich Logo screen only.
Has the Tablet become a BRICK, I mean is it rendered useless?

PLEASE HELP ME OUT FROM THIS TERRIBLE SITUATION,AND REVERT ME TO DEFAULT SETTINGS.

A request to all the ANDROID Expert Friends,PLEASE.

download stock rom and flash your tablet with stock ROM..
if custom rom you installer is compatible with your tablet then try to flash your tablet again with this ROM.

Sam and others any idea why I'm unable to all of the apps that I want from phone to SD Card? Only few have the option to move to SD Card.

you cant move all apps to SD card..you might not want to move some apps even if they have option as you will not be able to use widget..also better to keep launcher/theme/keyboard apps in phone..

arescool

Work is So Boring...
finally rooted my age old Wildfire :) ....
as I was not worried anymore, about bricking it :razz:
and ..... I think , I can spend another 5-6 months with it , seems like it got a new life :)

and I am once again falling in love with Android :)

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
hard reset the tablet suing the shortcut keys (google which keys need to be pressed).
Thanks Sam,for your advice.
I had HARD RESET the Tablet by using the Volume Button and Power(ON/OFF) Button with a proper sequence and timing PROTOCOL.

My VeeDee E10 Tablet is running and Functioning smoothly.....

@mastervk, I have saved the latest E10 firmware tool from the VeeDee website(within Forum) successfully onto my PC.
Waiting for the arrival of a MULTI CARD Reader from eBay...after which I shall update my Tablet Firmware.

ajayritik

Technomancer
^^ you cab only move an app if the developer has added the feature to do so. Not app apps have the feature

you cant move all apps to SD card..you might not want to move some apps even if they have option as you will not be able to use widget..also better to keep launcher/theme/keyboard apps in phone..

Then how to deal the problem of getting insufficient memory when we try to install apps on the phone? There should be some work around for this.

mastervk

In the zone
Then how to deal the problem of getting insufficient memory when we try to install apps on the phone? There should be some work around for this.

you can use extended partition ..darktremor script etc..check xda forum for your device..there will be some specific solution

duke123

In the zone
hi i am a noobie...i brought a xperia u last week...i want to know about rooting...and will i lose my sony warranty if i root my phone???is there any disadvantages???and if i should root my phone for maximum performance how should i begin...

Top Bottom