Official Android discussion thread

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
Idea 4G does not work on Redmi note 4??
idea customer care support saying 2100mhz not supported.

anybody tried with custom roms??

need help here..

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
Anyone using Sound Mods for their devices??

I want to know which is best.. ;)

[APP] Official ViPER4Android Audio Effects (FX v2.5.0.5) - New Features & 7.0 Support

ARISE Sound Systems™ - Auditory Research in Sound Enhancement - Magnum Opus 20170506

[SOUNDMOD][5.0/6.0/7.0+][13/08/17]DivineBeats_V10.0 Infinity: The Sound You Deserve

[UPDATE: 10/26/2017] Collective Dolby Atmos® Port Thread [Unity/AML][v3.1]

I tried Dolby Atmos only.. And it worked well loud sound and great experience.. Still need to know which is best..
Anyone tried?

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Anybody who has flashed an Oreo rom on Oneplus 3/3T, could you post battery stats and whether volte is working and alert slider modification options with the rom name?

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Can we use a single Google account in two Android phones? If yes then will we be able to use the purchased apps and stuff in both of them?

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Goku just tried the same. The apps purchased and installed in one phone are showing the option to buy again in the other.
I have used the same google account on two phones while shifting data and apps and it always works. Are you sure no other account is present in both the phones?

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
How will you "de-register" it?Factory resetting & then setting up device with a new google account is one way I can think of which should certainly de-register all google play paid licenses. @SaiyanGoku may shed some more light on this based on his experience.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
For non-rooted phones only other way to change primary google account on android device is to add a new google account & then delete the old one.Rooted phones can switch primary google account by simply deleting a file.I am assuming google play store apps check license against device hardware ID/primary google account combination so to "transfer license" one needs to change primary google account on old device & then add that same google account as primary account on new device to reinstall app.

P.S.one can have multiple google accounts on an android device & one can also set which apps use which accounts(e.g.google now use 1 account while google play store use another) but that is different from "primary google account".

Top Bottom