Official Android discussion thread

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
I don't think app license is valid for "simultaneous use" on 2 devices using same google account.
I have used Nova launcher prime and Poweramp on two phones simultaneously without any issue . (Have removed google account from RN3 for testing different apps before purchasing them for OP3)

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
No lucky patcher in either of the phones. Both are non-rooted phones.
I faced the same issue when I hard reset my phone today. Removed the phone by going to myaccount.google.com on a desktop and then added same account on phone. This fixed the problem.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Try this,seems good:
Firefox Focus: The privacy browser – Android Apps on Google Play
I'm already using it but feels as if something is lacking.
Found this app which isn't available in Indian play store (got it from apkmirror):

Firefox Rocket - Fast and Lightweight Web Browser – Android Apps on Google Play

Let me see how it compares with Opera Mini.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
What about using noscript with firefox/firefox based mobile browsers,it should take care of any ad?Only thing is you have to enable 2-3 domains on every website for full/almost full functionality but if you need to read only text then even that is not required for most sites.

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
I am a big fan of Firefox in general and have both Firefox and Nightly installed and in use on mobile. (just love their sync feature)

But they are heavy. And slower too. At least the UI is.

Brave is much better and responsive.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
What about using noscript with firefox/firefox based mobile browsers,it should take care of any ad?Only thing is you have to enable 2-3 domains on every website for full/almost full functionality but if you need to read only text then even that is not required for most sites.
I need something powerful like chrome but light on resources like firefox focus. Opera mini used to be that option.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Then I don't think anything comparable is available.Have you tried noscript with FF focus,may be after a few days of adjustments(aka learning which domains to allow on noscript for most visited sites) this combo may come close to opera mini?

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
FF Focus is a privacy browser which removes your browsing traces on exit.
Chrome is what mostly used by people on Mobile.

Also, give a try to Microsoft Edge

Top Bottom