Need Best Gaming Configuration for 100k

Status
Not open for further replies.

gameranand

Living to Play
Actually the game is very optimized. :p Enough of offtopic, lets just stick to the topic. :D
My point is that 7970 will serve him well good for 4 years or more easily.

OP
Vintech009

Vintech009

Shady Aftermath
Wise decision man GFX is not about Gaming now a days..

Yes mate.. Ur right.. Ill go with single gpu..

@anirbandd
Ill go with single gpu and after 8-10 months ill buy another one only if needed....

@gameranand
Very well said. And yes 9800gtx is awesome card. As my friend is having it and he can play all the latest games atleast on low...

And at this budget i want to completely go with hitman4's config as it is very well optimised..

By the way which hd7970 to go with...

skydrift94

Stay Intercepted!!
Bro!!100K. You want your ultimate PC to be future proof Ri8
INTEL processors are really high in price!! but go with High end i7(Lga2011)
Cooler(you may choose low end cooler(air or water but high end cabinet is required for Ulimate pc to flow air to all components in the PC)
PSU you require is 1500W(any company but Antec and coolermaster is better)
For MOBO go for ROG series X79 Chipset
Go for G.skill trident x16GB(2133 mhz)
GRaphics card-(definately HD6990 4GB better than GTX 570 and 660)
Hard disk your choice
Upgrade to SSD 128GB(ultimate systems require SSD for fast boot and fast loading or applications)
CABINET definately Mid-ATX CM stryker or ANTEC LAN BOY
If you have already purchased Gaming mouse or Gaming Keyboard
you dont require them! if you didnt purchase fo for Logitech g500 with G105 keyboard

Yeas!! yeah you got amazing high end PC less than 100K

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thread cleaned up. Instead of riling, why don't you point out the deficiencies of the rig suggested by skydrift94? ;)

OP
Vintech009

Vintech009

Shady Aftermath
Cooler(you may choose low end cooler(air or water but high end cabinet is required for Ulimate pc to flow air to all components in the PC)
Hard disk your choice
Upgrade to SSD 128GB(ultimate systems require SSD for fast boot and fast loading or applications)
you dont require them! if you didnt purchase fo for Logitech g500 with G105 keyboard

If i go with ur suggested config it will cost me 100k extra or may be even 150k... Total it will be 250k..
Thanks anyways..

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Thread cleaned up. Instead of riling, why don't you point out the deficiencies of the rig suggested by skydrift94? ;)

Admitted.

skydrift...first of all...welcome to TDF :) buddy you need to brush up a bit before suggesting a 100K rig config.

First of all you need to specifiy the exact processor name instead of just the socket familiy..like Intel i5 3570K or 3770K etc.

Again for cooler, model and manufacturer info is needed example " CM Hyper 212 Evo".Be it water or air cooler, you can suggest any or both and let OP decide which to opt for.

1500W PSU is something like ,how do i put it, overkill....read out about power consumption and PSU charts over here Power supply / Cabinets / Mods

Specially graphics card, the one you suggested should not be recommended as in 100K, op can afford better cards with latest architectural advantage from both nvida and amd camps. May be you have read about HD7950/7970 or GTX 670/680 by now. they can offer more if managed in that budget.

Rest of the points are same as the above along with the highlight that you should always mention individual component name with model name and number (if any) and price list on the right side accordingly. Then you should come up with the total and see if it exceeds the budget by a large or small margin, you can refer to op's choice of extension of budget if necessary to add more flexibility on his options.

this way may be.....example

Core i5 3570k - 13700,
Asus Maximus V Gene 14900,
Gigabyte / Sapphire HD 7970 OC 29000,
Corsair 120GB Rs 7800 + WD Blue 2TB - 5900,
Corsair 400R/NZXT Phantom - 4800/Rs 8100,
Corsair TX750 - 6500,
Corsair H80/A70 Cooler - 6000
Corsair Vengeance 8GB PC3 17000 2133MHz - 4550,
APC Back-UPS Pro 100VA - 7200,
Asus DRW-24B5ST DVD-RW - 1100,

total 104750

Last edited:

gameranand

Living to Play
Hard disk your choice

Just one suggestion for you. First do some research and then advice. If you don't know then don'y post, only post where you know.

1. Intel 2011 socket and its mobo would cost OP like 40K+ alone
2. No need for a 1500W PSU I am doing a CF setup with 850W PSU
3. No need for 16GB RAM. 8 GB is more than enough
4. You should know that nVidia's 6xx series and AMD's 7xxx series is market for around a year and you are suggesting a previous gen card. Seriously.
5. SSD is a good choice if he don't have to compromise on anything. I mean you can always opt for a SSD later
6. Antec Lan Boy is just way too bad for Indian environment. OP will have to clean it like every day.
7. As for Mice I think that is the only place where you have suggested something good but then again for his budget its too much.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Hard disk your choice

you have the perfect advice for this guy in this post: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/pc-compon...gest-me-pc-gaming-1080-p-content-editing.html

firstly, you have my accolades for your helping mindset, but, you should brushup your knowledge base + price base first before posting..

you seem to be in a false fixation that high priced components are must for a 100K budget PC.. you see, bro, here on TDF, we not only try to educate each other about the ever changing tech through a constant cycle o constructive argument and criticism, but also try to save each other's a$$es from being over charged in the market.

btw, why a 6990? why not a 7970CF?? can you explain the architectural differences?

and a LGA2011 CPU with a low end cooler??
high end cabinet is required for Ulimate pc to flow air to all components in the PC)
where do get these misconceptions??

any company but Antec and coolermaster is better
?? :facepalm:

ultimate systems require SSD for fast boot and fast loading or applications
what is ultimate system??

grow up kid. read up some tech knowledge and then advice.

This thread is not going to stop until op posts a link to his post in the 'post your latest purchases'.

This thread is not going to stop until op posts a link to his post in the 'post your latest purchases'.

^ there have already been 4 pages in this thread and the same thing is going on in every page. So if OP goes out and buys a pc, then post it in the 'post your latest purchases' thread, and them post a link to his post over here (too many posts... ) then everyone will just stop and this thread will stop from growing.

^ there have already been 4 pages in this thread and the same thing is going on in every page. So if OP goes out and buys a pc, then post it in the 'post your latest purchases' thread, and them post a link to his post over here (too many posts... ) then everyone will just stop and this thread will stop from growing.

ghost_z

Ghost From Hell !
It happens with me everytime i use my andro mobile's opera browser or any browser to post :(

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
post on *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/feedback/161164-tdf-upgraded-post-bugs-here-please-new-post.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom