Shady Aftermath
Ok here is final build....

Intel core i5 3570k...
Asus P8Z77-V mobo..
Corsair vengeance 8gb kit..
Seagate Barracuda 2tb hdd..
OCZ Agility 3 120gb ssd..
Sapphire HD 7970 3gb OC edit..
Coolermaster hyper 212 evo... Here confused between this and Coolermaster tx3...
Corsair tx 650v2...
Lg dvd writer...
Coorsair vengeance K60...
Corsair vengeance M60...
Benq g2420h.....
Apc 1.1 kva..
Razer goliathus pad...
Creative 2.1 speakers...

This is my final build..
Please make any changes if required....
And suggest me a good gaming headset...
Thanks in advance...
And please tell me the rates of all these compo...

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Price of Agility 3? There might be better options available. And stick with Hyper 212 evo.

rohit32407

Ambassador of Buzz
How much can you spare for a headphone after going for all the above components that you have mentioned?

ghost_z

Ghost From Hell !

Intel core i5 3570k...
Asus P8Z77-V mobo..
Corsair vengeance 8gb kit..
Seagate Barracuda 2tb hdd..
OCZ Agility 3 120gb ssd..
Sapphire HD 7970 3gb OC edit..
Coolermaster hyper 212 evo... Here confused between this and Coolermaster tx3...
Corsair tx 650v2...
Lg dvd writer...
Coorsair vengeance K60...
Corsair vengeance M60...
Benq g2420h.....
Apc 1.1 kva..
Razer goliathus pad...
Creative 2.1 speakers...

This is my final build..
Thanks in advance...

Seriously, buddy go for BENQ RL2450H you won't regret it, its one of the most awesome monitor in terms of picture quality and response time !

OP
Vintech009

Vintech009

Shady Aftermath
@Vintech009 can you give prices for each the component you are getting

Like i said ill be going to local shop on this friday. Ill be checking prices online for the moment now.

How much can you spare for a headphone after going for all the above components that you have mentioned?
I can spend 4000 rupees on headphone but not more than that.

Price of Agility 3? There might be better options available. And stick with Hyper 212 evo.

Not agility 3?? Then which ssd to buy i mean vfm..

i hope you know that it is a lcd monitor not a led

Ok i am confused between
Dell ultrasharp u2312hm
Benq G2420hd
Benq rl2450h

Seriously, buddy go for BENQ RL2450H you won't regret it, its one of the most awesome monitor in terms of picture quality and response time !

Ok ok... Very to buy it i mean online...

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Point to be noted..
Ok ill buy 24"....
Which is good i.e., 60hz-120hz...
Suggest me 120hz monitor as iam little bit crazy about fps:-D..

you wont be able to spot the difference in FPS between VSynced 120Hz and 60Hz unless you are on 3D. if 2D gaming is what you will be doing, then going for 120Hz will be waste of money IMO. save that up invest in other components.

if you are crazy about FPS, just install Fraps, switch off VSync and see how well your GPU fares...

OP
Vintech009

Vintech009

Shady Aftermath
you wont be able to spot the difference in FPS between VSynced 120Hz and 60Hz unless you are on 3D. if 2D gaming is what you will be doing, then going for 120Hz will be waste of money IMO. save that up invest in other components.

if you are crazy about FPS, just install Fraps, switch off VSync and see how well your GPU fares...

Well if i buy 60 hz monitor and switch off the vsync their will be screen tearing...

ghost_z

Ghost From Hell !
Ok i am confused between
Dell ultrasharp u2312hm
Benq G2420hd
Benq rl2450h
Ok ok... Very to buy it i mean online...

RL 2450H MONITOR IS A GAMING MONITOR AND IS LED !

SEE these links
BenQ 24 inch LED - RL2450H Monitor: Flipkart.com

and
BENQ GAMING MONITOR 24" RL2450H

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Well if i buy 60 hz monitor and switch off the vsync their will be screen tearing...

depends mostly on GPU drivers. optimised drivers dont have tearing. but most of the games i have played have tearing without VSync and FPS above 60.

Metro 2033 is one game with exception. it does not have option for VSync and it turned off. but there is no tearing.

btw, gaming monitors are over hyped. they have response times <5-7ms. now upto 20ms of response time wont affect normal gamers. but low response times are important for professional gamers [read pro CS players].

if you are a progamer who needs split second time to see the head of a enemy over a wall and then headshot him, then a gaming monitor is what you need. but if not, you would do good with a normal monitor.

hey its your money in the end. you decide. free advice. take or leave ;)

rohit32407

Ambassador of Buzz
Just add few extra hundred bucks in your headphone budget of 4000 and go for this one- CORSAIR HEADPHONE VENGEANCE 1500

vaibhavs800

Journeyman
Go for kingston v300 128gb. As fast as vertex 4 and about 6000rs. Inr. Its due to its 20nm Nand which makes it cheaper than other options. On a sidenote who the hell thinks fx 8350 can match i5 3570k. Even amd is not so ambitious and efficiency goes in the drain. And op get an asrock extreme 4 its around 11k, supports sli/ crossfire. Actually at that budget you can go for a sapphire 7950 cf :)

Well how about this:
gtx 690 60k
b 75 mobo 4.5k
i5 3470 10.10k
kingston v300 6k
corsair xms3 1600mhz 4gbx2 3k
total ~83k
and rest assured you will be playing on fhd resolution for at least 3years with this rig
or
get a 3930k 6 core lga 2011 proccy for 30k and sapphire vapor x 7950hd > most 7970hd and you will have a wickedly fast cpu.
But if it was for me I will personally go for 1st rig with gtx 690.

gameranand

Living to Play
Go for kingston v300 128gb. As fast as vertex 4 and about 6000rs. Inr. Its due to its 20nm Nand which makes it cheaper than other options. On a sidenote who the hell thinks fx 8350 can match i5 3570k. Even amd is not so ambitious and efficiency goes in the drain. And op get an asrock extreme 4 its around 11k, supports sli/ crossfire. Actually at that budget you can go for a sapphire 7950 cf :)

Well how about this:
gtx 690 60k
b 75 mobo 4.5k
i5 3470 10.10k
kingston v300 6k
total ~83k
and rest assured you will be playing on fhd resolution for at least 3years with this rig
or
get a 3930k 6 core lga 2011 proccy for 30k and sapphire vapor x 7950hd > most 7970hd and you will have a wickedly fast cpu.

Bad config. Very unoptimized.

Benq g2420h.....
Creative 2.1 speakers...

This is my final build..
Thanks in advance...

Get Hyper 212 Evo eye closed.
Change the monitor, its not that its bad, I am using this one but better options are available now. :)
Skip 2.1 speakers and add that money to buy a gaming headphone and get Corsair Vengeance 1500. Damn good gaming headphones. :)

Ohh gameranand heard lot about you....
Yes k60 is best kb for fps gaming but does it got backlights as i will be gaming with lights off...
And for m90 i had seen review where he tells it doesnt fit in hand i.e., the sniping button..

You heard about me in Hardware Section ?? Its kinda strange, I don't roam much here. :p
Anyway coming to the point.
No K60 don't have a backlighting.
It really depends upon you, whether you prefer Plam or Claw grip. If you prefer Palm grip then Logitech are best for you, if Claw then M60 would be better. :)

OP
Vintech009

Vintech009

Shady Aftermath
depends mostly on GPU drivers. optimised drivers dont have tearing. but most of the games i have played have tearing without VSync and FPS above 60.

Metro 2033 is one game with exception. it does not have option for VSync and it turned off. but there is no tearing.

btw, gaming monitors are over hyped. they have response times <5-7ms. now upto 20ms of response time wont affect normal gamers. but low response times are important for professional gamers [read pro CS players].

if you are a progamer who needs split second time to see the head of a enemy over a wall and then headshot him, then a gaming monitor is what you need. but if not, you would do good with a normal monitor.

hey its your money in the end. you decide. free advice. take or leave ;)

Yes now ill be purchasing a normal 60hz led gaming monitor.. Thanks for the advice..

Just add few extra hundred bucks in your headphone budget of 4000 and go for this one- CORSAIR HEADPHONE VENGEANCE 1500

Yes ill deduct speakers and will purchase this headphone....

Well how about this:
gtx 690 60k
b 75 mobo 4.5k
i5 3470 10.10k
kingston v300 6k
total ~83k
or

As far as i know gtx 690 is the dual graphic card and is very expensive and power consuming but performance is unmatched.. It is above 2560x1440 and above resolution i.e, 3 or 4 monitor setup.. And for 1080p it is totally overkill..

For now ill be ppurchasing hd7970 and after a year ill purchase another hd 7970 and cf it... :)

@gameranand
I have seen ur making of cyclone and welcome to cyclone posts and it is wicked awesome pc...
And thanks for the advice about headphones ill buy that one..
And ill purchase k60 only as it has got looks...

Status
Not open for further replies.