MY LIFE AT STAKE !!! fingers crossed... clock's ticking...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
Hey congrats bro, if you're still on the forums after 2 years, and if we are still on the forums after 2 years, invite us to the wedding man! we'll gift you the latest comp eva~!

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Congrats jai_desai.
Nice to hear the good news.
Now all of us want a grand party *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/36.gif

adi007

Youngling
Congo jai_desai

After seeing many love threads i think we need a separate section..or if possible separate subdomain
like thinkdigit.com/love911 :D

OP
jal_desai

jal_desai

In the zone
by the way ppplll my name is not JAI... My name is jaL.... as in "water"... and my gf name is Pari.... wat do ya think of JALPARI? i think it goes cool...

buddy u still think drinking alcohol makes u a bad person?the other thinks that u've mentioned may be ok but drinking now a days is common amongst most guys.in my7 4yrs of B.Tech i've seen that almost all of the guys drink,some occasionally and some daily.
its nothing personal but even i too drink bout once or twice in a month and i aint ashamed to tell that.i dont do anything i'm ashamed off.i smoke regularly and i dont think that all these make me a bad guy or does it?:)
They are definitely bad habbits. As far as alcohol is concerned, a drunk guy is the last person anyone would want to hang out with. And the stench of it is a bit too pungent. Ethanol, IMO, is the worst smelling alcohol(methanol aint too bad) still its the only one ppl drink. And the lifespan of the drinker is also reduced.

As for smoking, it not only causes you lung problems, it also hurts guys around you. This is the worst thing about smoking. While alcohol can't hurt any third party, smoking can injure any and every person around you. Smoke is too pungent, stinking and horrid for words. I always get pissed off when those malasian students at the bakery nearby, or the boys near some magazine stores I visit, start smoking, as it makes me dizzy and gives me a huge bout of coughing.
*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/36.gif *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/36.gif *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/36.gif HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY PPLLLLL SHE TOLD ME THAT SHE NO MORE DEPENDS ON GURUJI.... SHE WILL DEFINITELY MARRY ME (ofcourse after atleast 2 years) IRRESPECTIVE OF ANYTHING *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/36.gif... SHE SAID WE'LL TAKE PARENTS' PERMISSION AND JUST GO AND TAKE GURUJI'S BLESSINGS.... I SAID "YEP, I CAN DO THT... NO PROB WITH IT" .... *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/111.gif

THNK U SO MUCH GUYS FOR LISTENING TO ME ... AND CARRIED ON THIS THREAD TILL 97 POSTS...
Congratulations Dude !
Happy Engagement !
wtf? no twist and turn in the story?

good news pal,avoid unprotected sex(or sex altogether if you can) and go back to studies.
not everyone can have a movie made out of their lives. All love stories on this forum ended with a happy note. Lets just wait and see if something dramatic unfolds here...

Rockstar11

Technomancer
Congrats.....*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/36.gif*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/36.gif
*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/111.gif

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
Noob hunting!!!! yay.

They are definitely bad habbits. As far as alcohol is concerned, a drunk guy is the last person anyone would want to hang out with. And the stench of it is a bit too pungent. Ethanol, IMO, is the worst smelling alcohol(methanol aint too bad) still its the only one ppl drink. And the lifespan of the drinker is also reduced.
Only ethanol is 'drinkable' you |337 naab,methanol is poisonous(and all other alcohols too).Cheap country alcohol has higher levels of methanol,sometimes high enough to make it to front page of major newspapers.

-->All tests have indicated that alcohol,in moderate amounts,is actually quite beneficial to health(specially heart related conditions).

-->All tests have indicated that alcohol,in moderate amounts,is actually quite beneficial to health(specially heart related conditions).
that applies to red/white wine, not to alcohol
Only ethanol is 'drinkable' you |337 naab,methanol is poisonous(and all other alcohols too).Cheap country alcohol has higher levels of methanol,sometimes high enough to make it to front page of major newspapers.
didn't you read ? I also mentioned that sadly, the only dinkable alcohol is also the worst smelling. Don't jump to conclusions without reading stuff, you |337 noob:p

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?

this is the only one drinkable,no choice.haha.noob.All the alcohols break down to acetaldehyde which is the cause of 'highness',:D, so it doesn't matter much if you drink whisky or wine or anything.

wine has the same damn alcohol I guess(and some other **** like tannins and all).

please dont reply to this.

this is the only one drinkable,no choice.haha.noob.All the alcohols break down to acetaldehyde which is the cause of 'highness',:D, so it doesn't matter much if you drink whisky or wine or anything.

wine has the same damn alcohol I guess(and some other **** like tannins and all).

please dont reply to this.
well Mr. n00b, Wine has the same damn alcohol, and the alcohol does nothing at all. Its the OTHER stuff in wine that matters.

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/36.gif *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/36.gif *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/36.gif HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY PPLLLLL SHE TOLD ME THAT SHE NO MORE DEPENDS ON GURUJI.... SHE WILL DEFINITELY MARRY ME (ofcourse after atleast 2 years) IRRESPECTIVE OF ANYTHING *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/36.gif... SHE SAID WE'LL TAKE PARENTS' PERMISSION AND JUST GO AND TAKE GURUJI'S BLESSINGS.... I SAID "YEP, I CAN DO THT... NO PROB WITH IT" .... *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/111.gif

THNK U SO MUCH GUYS FOR LISTENING TO ME ... AND CARRIED ON THIS THREAD TILL 97 POSTS...

Congrats buddy! She made a wise and mature decision. All the very best in life and don't get too carried away ;) Padai pe dhyan de :)

Ok, kahani khatam. Sab log apne apne kaam par laut jao :D

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
alright drink beer

I hav seen people spending $$$ over vodka and other costly odorless, colorless and highnessless drinks. Such a pigs are those, instead get something good for your tummy, dont hurt it. Probably the symbiotic bacterias will be cursing u for this and your near ones too be repulsed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom