MY LIFE AT STAKE !!! fingers crossed... clock's ticking...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
or sharon stone for that matter.

me think both the girl and the boy are too young to think rationally about this big step they are going to take.And I sincerely hope the girl is more mature than the our boi here.

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
If the Guruji says OK, then marry her. If he says no, still marry her. Whats the fuss. Its your life man.

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
^^^ and wat has the girls pic got to do with this matter.the guy has told u his prob and u can give ur suggestions based on that.
wat 1 of my frnds did was 1at he met the girls parents and when he came to know that they liked him as a guy he brought the girl to meet his parents.after knowing that his parents too liked the girl,they married off secretly.uptill now only the girl's parents know bout their marriage that too bout 1yr after they had married.
so if ur really desperate to marry her,1st get urself a good job (or complete ur MBA as u said u wanna do),let her also settle down and after that u can always do wat my frnd did.

ng if the boy is any good, and has any bad habits like alcohol/drug addiction, obesity, formal exxessive relationships, any STD, etc.

buddy u still think drinking alcohol makes u a bad person?the other thinks that u've mentioned may be ok but drinking now a days is common amongst most guys.in my7 4yrs of B.Tech i've seen that almost all of the guys drink,some occasionally and some daily.
its nothing personal but even i too drink bout once or twice in a month and i aint ashamed to tell that.i dont do anything i'm ashamed off.i smoke regularly and i dont think that all these make me a bad guy or does it?:)

Roadripper

Journeyman
^^^ and wat has the girls pic got to do with this matter.the guy has told u his prob and u can give ur suggestions based on that.
wat 1 of my frnds did was 1at he met the girls parents and when he came to know that they liked him as a guy he brought the girl to meet his parents.after knowing that his parents too liked the girl,they married off secretly.uptill now only the girl's parents know bout their marriage that too bout 1yr after they had married.
so if ur really desperate to marry her,1st get urself a good job (or complete ur MBA as u said u wanna do),let her also settle down and after that u can always do wat my frnd did.

buddy u still think drinking alcohol makes u a bad person?the other thinks that u've mentioned may be ok but drinking now a days is common amongst most guys.in my7 4yrs of B.Tech i've seen that almost all of the guys drink,some occasionally and some daily.
its nothing personal but even i too drink bout once or twice in a month and i aint ashamed to tell that.i dont do anything i'm ashamed off.i smoke regularly and i dont think that all these make me a bad guy or does it?:)

smoking or drinking doesnt make a person bad by any means... once ur into a IT company u get used to tensions of deadlines and al and i got accustomed to smoking and drnking once in two months...;-)

prasad_den

Padawan
^^ Off topic: Tensions of deadlines are all excuses.. not the reasons for developing habits like smoking and drinking.. :D Sorry, no offence meant, but I just couldn't resist that when someone tells me tension is the reason why he/she smoked/drank in the first place.. Please don't take offense.. ;)

Roadripper

Journeyman
^^ Off topic: Tensions of deadlines are all excuses.. not the reasons for developing habits like smoking and drinking.. :D Sorry, no offence meant, but I just couldn't resist that when someone tells me tension is the reason why he/she smoked/drank in the first place.. Please don't take offense.. ;)

Dude.. come be at ma place and check out buddy ...:x:(

OP
jal_desai

jal_desai

In the zone
*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/36.gif *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/36.gif *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/36.gif HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY PPLLLLL SHE TOLD ME THAT SHE NO MORE DEPENDS ON GURUJI.... SHE WILL DEFINITELY MARRY ME (ofcourse after atleast 2 years) IRRESPECTIVE OF ANYTHING *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/36.gif... SHE SAID WE'LL TAKE PARENTS' PERMISSION AND JUST GO AND TAKE GURUJI'S BLESSINGS.... I SAID "YEP, I CAN DO THT... NO PROB WITH IT" .... *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/111.gif

THNK U SO MUCH GUYS FOR LISTENING TO ME ... AND CARRIED ON THIS THREAD TILL 97 POSTS...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom